[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /wsr/ I have a very personal request how to get a girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: sudoku.gif (704KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sudoku.gif
704KB, 200x200px
ok /wsr/ I have a very personal request

how to get a girlfriend

I'm serious, this morning I had what was probably the worst experience of my life, I had a dream about this 6/10 girl I liked 3 years ago, and she turned me down. In the dream. We talked a bit, we had a laugh, I told her I liked her for a long time and wanted to go somewhere with her, and she answered "you know anon, I'm not sure I want to do this with you, you know.". I remember it as if it really happened. While other people dream about sex, or having a happy life, or doing some superpower shit, I got turned down by a girl I haven't seen for 3 years but still have a crush on somehow. I'm on a straightforward course to suicide, and my life might be depending on the outcome of this request. So please, /wsr/, cure my no gf.
>>
Don't place your self-worth and happiness on having a girlfriend.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
File: 1425525864233.jpg (238KB, 648x810px) Image search: [Google]
1425525864233.jpg
238KB, 648x810px
>>2945
/fit/ here

Are you ugly and antisocial?
>>
File: 1446132164961.gif (2MB, 433x250px) Image search: [Google]
1446132164961.gif
2MB, 433x250px
>>2952
this, fucking this
>>
you sound crazy
>>
>>2945
just be yourself
>>
File: 1419571710925.jpg (275KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1419571710925.jpg
275KB, 1000x1333px
>>2983
Actually, he should strive to be the best version of himself, for himself.
>>
/r9k/ or /adv/ could help you lad
>>
>>2992
>r9k

Isn't that the board where NEETs and shut-ins wallow in their self pity? How could they help in any way?
>>
>>2952
This.

Look, you even so much as get the girl, then its how to maintain the relationship.

Follow /fit/, get buff and feel good about going that extra minute on the treadmill or that extra rep on the dumbbell for that one day, read/listen to books, get a hobby and entrench yourself in it, You're already saying 6/10 girl, which I'm going to assume the better of you and that you're not just judging her by looks but by actual assumption of compatibility

Figure yourself out first. Women or anyone else is not going to do that for you - hell its going to be the reverse, no one wants a self loathing cry box that thinks some cure all exists somewhere else
>>
>>2945
I've had a similar dream recently and the time after was hard. But it gets better friend, life is like a joyride with ups and downs. It would be just as bad if you had a gf and in a few weeks it will just just as good as it could possibly be while having a gf. That's just life.
>>
>>2956
Well he's not from /fit/.
>>
File: let go.jpg (32KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
let go.jpg
32KB, 960x960px
>>2956
I'm not ugly but I'm overweight. Not that bad that it affects my facial structure etc but it sure shows

I'm not really antisocial. I'm alone alot, but I have a circle of relatively close friends, and do solo stage shows from time to time, so I'm not shy at all either. I'm just really disconnected from "having fun", and I think women do not like that. When I'm alone with them, I'm funny n shit, but I can't function in an environment like a danceclub or a "get-together" of more than 10 people.

>>2971
probably a bit, yeah. I didn't start out that way though.

>>2983
literally mom-tier, thanks for trying though

>>2992
no, I'm pretty sure they can't

>>3124
I guess this is the most helpful bit here. I've gone to the gym for a few years now, but never consistently. The times that I had a buddy it was really easy to keep going, I was motivated and had fun, and as a result, even with my relative overweight, I'm by quite a margin the strongest guy in my group of friends. But yeah, now my buddy moved, and somehow I just can never find the courage to go alone.

>>3134
thanks man, I appreciate it. Sure, there's happy times, but I'd just really like someone to share it all with, you know?
>>
>>3201
5:2 diet.

It's like it was designed for 4chan users: two days of fastidious calorie counting, and five days of not giving a fuck

Literally all you do is eat 600 calories on two days of the week, and do whatever the fuck you like the other five.

I used it to lose bodyfat in preparation for working in the 40-degree* summer, and it worked perfectly. You can fuck about with cooking vegetable-laden, high-protein meals that give you vitamins and fill you up, but all I did was go to the supermarket, and get a sandwich, drink and snack that added up to 600 calories, and call it done.

* That's 100-and-something for you yanks
>>
>>3201
Don't worry about going alone, no one really watches you at the gym unless they see you on a machine for too long.

The worst people at my gym are the ones that smell. Bad. I don't care about looking at overweight people, or really old people, but goddamn just shower and you won't offend anyone.

If you're on the weights and you see people looking around, they're seriously just blanking out until their next rep. That's it. Nothing to do with you, no judgement on anyone, they've got their body to worry about over whatever some anon looks like.

Get on a treadmill/bike/eliptical, bring a tablet, load it with some shows. Finish an episode, go to another machine, load up another ep.

You'll sweat and tone up a bit, you'll feel good, you'll numb your mind with animu uguu or watch whatever /tv/ feels like its worth bitching about right now, its a 3 for 1. Different eating habits are seriously what'll help you lose weight, desu, but one thing at a time
>>
>>3330
>>Don't worry about going alone, no one really watches you at the gym unless they see you on a machine for too long.
Normalfag please. I go to the gym in the middle of night when no one is there. Best time to go. Can also have a nice fap session with the security footage.
>>
>>3244
There's so many diets out there that I'm tempted to say "why would this one work", but in all actuality it's not like there's a reason I can't try this, so I probably will. Thanks!

>>3330
this looks like it would be some great advice for a shy/socially insecure person. My problem on the other hand is just that I don't get motivated. When I went with my buddy, we set an hour, and if I didn't go he'd be there alone, which would be a real dick move by me, so I practically had to go. Now that I'm going alone, I just always have an excuse, even if I really regret that later. I'm always telling myself "oh but I'm in the middle of this show", "I've got this uni assignment due tomorrow" or some equally asinine shit, that results in me not going that day and saying "I'll go tomorrow I guess".

That tip with bringing a tablet to watch some shows is pretty cool though, I might use that.
>>
File: 1447801916086.gif (2MB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
1447801916086.gif
2MB, 500x325px
>>2945
How can someone else value you if you don't value yourself?
>>
>>3389
I don't know where this is common, but I just did a search and the closest all-night gym is 68km away from where I live. Only place I ever saw one was on tv.
>>
>>3419
>I don't know where this is common
I'm in Australia. ANd a bunch of other Ausfags on /sp/ have spoken of doing the same
>>
>>3412
I... that's a really good question. But when I get to thinking, what's my takeaway from this? I really can't find a reason why anyone (me included) would think of me as a positive addition to their life, so should I just not care? I don't think I'm depressed or anything, but I can't seem to think anyone would take me seriously when I say I really can't think of anything I add to society by being alive.
>>
File: food.jpg (377KB, 563x723px) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
377KB, 563x723px
>>3406
>>
>>3435
Jesus Christ, anon. You're basically this poem. Are you really going to muddle around like that and be a textbook example of this poem?
>>
>>3452
Well, I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. While I understand you don't know me, I rarely (if ever) lament my own existence, it's just that question (about valuing myself) that got me thinking about it. Normally I'm pretty ok with being alive, it's not like I *want* to be dead or anything, it just wouldn't make a difference. He just asked how one can value me, and I answered (maybe a bit overly verbose, yes) that I don't know.
>>
File: not bad.jpg (15KB, 352x329px) Image search: [Google]
not bad.jpg
15KB, 352x329px
aight this was actually miles better then I expected, I see great things for /wsr/ in the future.

good move hiro

thanks dudes

as for the rest of the thread, requesting stories of people whose lives surprisingly turned around for the better, I guess.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.