[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good websites to download anime? I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: kermrest1.jpg (40KB, 538x450px) Image search: [Google]
kermrest1.jpg
40KB, 538x450px
What are some good websites to download anime? I've never actually watched a single anime in my life and I want to get into it
>>
File: 1355379119715.jpg (345KB, 998x621px) Image search: [Google]
1355379119715.jpg
345KB, 998x621px
You might try starting by streaming instead of downloading. Then instead of blowing time and bandwidth on a show you wind up not liking, you're just out the time spent watching.

http://www.animeseason.com/anime-list/ratings/
>>
>>294364
Alright that's probably a good idea...can anyone else post some streaming websites then?
>>
>>294368
I did. I linked to its top-voted list to maybe make it easier to pick something to start with.
>>
>>294357
Try nyaa.se, but even TPB has some if you know how to look for them.

Also I recommend these classics:

Rurouni Kenshin. Japan was changing after the shogun era and samurais became errand vagabonds, this anime tells the story of many such individuals.
Fullmetal Alchemist (+ Conqueror of Shambala). The original series depicts a version of its own, a tale of tragedy and powers beyond our science, our dreams, and our nightmares.
Cardcaptor Sakura. The magical girl that inherits a zodiac of powers, also has to catch them all before they run rampant.
Sailor Moon. Selena is the reincarnation of a moon princess, battles the forces that killed her while trying to maintain a personal life.
Slayers. In a world ruled by magic, Rina Inverse is a traveling wizard looking for fame and fortune, then he met Gaudi, who possess an incredible weapon, and some very powerful enemies.
Yu Yu Kakusho. A student killed in a car accident is given a second chance, he must stop supernatural entities breaking into our world, but the an ever increasing powerful groups are more than a challenge.
Sola. Between romance and drama this can be quite sad and shocking about a boy and a girl, can't ell you much without spoilers but the supernatural part plays a role of getting in between the story of its characters.
Robotech (the saga by Harmony Gold). Epic space opera, consider watching the Harmony Gold version, there is so much going on for particular characters who are part of a major event but never for a minute you lose grip of love story or the action. With the invasion of aliens the only hope for mankind is an alien ship that crash landed years ago.
Saint Seiya. The legendary saga of Athena and her warriors is a cosmic fight here on earth. Mystical powers and a good plot is a classic you must not miss.
>>
>>294385
>Robotech (the saga by Harmony Gold). Epic space opera, consider watching the Harmony Gold version, there is so much going on for particular characters who are part of a major event but never for a minute you lose grip of love story or the action.
Kill yourself immediately you piece of shit.
>>
File: 1491753269152.jpg (27KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491753269152.jpg
27KB, 600x750px
>>294461
>>
>>294462
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>294357
kissanime.
Make an account.
Stream.
Rejoice.
>>294385
>Sailor Moon
>Selene
I agree with >>294461
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 185789.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
185789.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>294461
>>294471
>>294474
>>
>>294474
>Selene
It wasn't called the same everywhere you ignoramus
>>
>>294357
try this

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
>>
>>294507
HOW ABOUT NO.
http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_dubbed_names_for_Sailor_Moon_characters
It was not Selene in ANY of the dubs.
But yeah. Sure. Insult the giant Sailor Moon fan that knows what they're talking about.
In Italian, it looks like they dubbed Queen Serenity to Queen Selene, but that's it.
>>
>>294357
You can get 99% of everything you will ever need from nyaa.se and bakabt.me. On the rare occasion that what you're looking for isn't seeded on nyaa, you can sometimes find it on anidex.moe. Other good sites to know are animetosho.org and tokyotosho.info.

>>294364
>>294385
>>294474
Do NOT listen to these morons. Download your shit and ignore obvious baitposts like any post that recommends dubshit.

Good luck Anon.
>>
>>294525
>>294535
IS INCOMPLETE, calm your autism
>>
>>294535
>dubshit
Easy there fellow, I agree dubs are shit most of the time but remember OP haven't see a single anime in his life.

>>294385
is a good list for OP.
>>
>>294364
Because the videos just "streams" its way into your living room, bypassing the Internet entirely, amirite?
>>
>>294557
If you're so convinced her name was ever Selene in any of the dubs, then you find it anon. Prove me to be the idiot you think I am.
>>
>>294357
Don't do it.
>>
>>294474
Kissanime doesn't work outside NA anymore
>>
File: 1269.jpg (195KB, 357x400px) Image search: [Google]
1269.jpg
195KB, 357x400px
>>294587

Because streaming one episode, not liking the show and moving on uses less internet than downloading 24 episodes in 1080p and then deciding after the first episode that you hate it. It's called previewing.

Anyway this thread turned into a maximum shitshow. Fuck it.
>>
>>294758
'cause you have to download the whole torrent just to get one file and absolutely none of the torrent downloaders ask you what files you want at the time you open the .torrent, amirite?
>>
Install Kodi and Exodus add-on, senpai. You can even buy an Android set-top box for extra comfy.
>>
>>294758

Why are you

Typing like

This?
>>
>>294793
Some boards do it, he is not the only one
>>
>>294793
it's called reddit spacing

because reddit is a shitty website that doesn't make a newline unless you press enter twice

people who spend too much time on reddit do it accidentally on 4chan as well
>>
>>294797
>>294804
>reddit spacing is a thing
>>
>>294804
I suppose you know that because.....

But fuck it, is a thing here too you like it or not
>>
>>294758
If you actually think you need to download every episode of a show to watch the first one you are a complete retard. More likely you're just baiting. You need to fuck off either way.
>>
>>294805
It's not. People have been typing that way on 4chan since before Reddit even existed. "Reddit spacing" is just something dumb newfags have been trying to force recently.
>>
>>295029
>dumb newfags
Is /pol/
>>
>>295029
Nice try.
>>
It's threads like these that remind me why we need to shun recommendation threads from /a/
>>
>>295057
Fuck off dipshit.
>>
>>295061
Is comments like these that remind me the trolls from /a/ may be lurking here.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.