[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here can download the torrent in this site: https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: whoa.png (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.png
40KB, 300x300px
Anybody here can download the torrent in this site:

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyanogenmod/comments/5kfo0m/the_cyanogenmod_archives_full_downloads/

And post a link to the image of CyanogenMod of march 22 2012? The problem is that the torrent have 412GB (you can reduce to 200GB if you only select the download mirror). My provider have a datacap of 80GB, so I can't get it. Thanks!
>>
>>293769
holy shit 412gb??? I don't think that's gonna happen man, you'll have to find another way.

good luck
>>
I have 120Mbps home internet, unlimited bandwidth, and enough free hard drive space.

It's downloading as we speak, but the torrent's speed is shit (less than 40Mbps), so it will take a while...

Do you think you can give me your contact info so I can send the file to you when it's done? Also, why do you need the image of March 22, 2012, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>293769
how is someone supposed to share that with you if your cap is 80gb? Is it a 6 months commitement? derp
>>
>>293775
I need that specific image because an app only work with that version. An app that reads credit card information only by approaching the cellphone. Hax0r shit.
I can't put my info here. If you could host the file in some site like Mega or such and put the URL to it here, that would be great. Thank you for the effort my man.

>>293776
The image I need is probably only 50Mb.
>>
>>293784
Due to the terrible swarm speed, it'll take at least 16 hours to download the 200GB+ archive. Who knows if the thread will still exist then?

Also, if I recall correctly, download.cyanogenmod.org listed the images by device codename. What's your device?
>>
>>293784
you're pathetic
>>
>>293769
>>293775
I'm the fool downloading your torrent. Just wanted to let you know that if you had bothered reading the Reddit thread, you'd know the nightlies and snapshots are also hosted individually on archive.org: https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/5kbnfg/cyanogen_inc_megathread/dbn11as/

I'll stop downloading the torrent since there's no need for it. AFAIK, if the file you're looking for isn't on archive.org, it won't be in the torrent either.
>>
>>293790
It's a Samsung Galaxy 3.

>>293791
Why? And fuck you.

>>293809
It's not there. Such a important image... There is no place where I can find it no more? Sorry for make you waste your time and bandwidth. My english is poor. Thanks for everything.
>>
>>293811
There's like 30 variants of the Galaxy S3. Which provider and model number specifically? I need the exact codename so I can search the index.
>>
>>293816
I can't check that right now, because I don't have the cellphone with me. I asked the person who have it in WhatsApp and I'm waiting for the reply. Looks like she is away.

I found this filename on Google, related to that date: update-cm-9-20120322-nightly-galaxys2-signed.zip

But I found none of Galaxy S3. Can you give me the 30 names of the variant files? I'll look for each one of them individually.
>>
>>293823
http://www.droidviews.com/codenames-of-samsung-galaxy-devices/
>>
>>293824
That information is printed in the cellphone? I told her to take out the battery and look for it.
>>
>>293829
It'd probably be in the "About phone" screen in Android settings. The codename depends on the carrier you bought the phone from.
>>
>>293775
>40mbps is shit
>tfw max download speed is 220kbps
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.