[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my friends love old anime. We're currently looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Me and my friends love old anime. We're currently looking for Hoshi no Kabi / Kirby of the Stars but the torrents on Nyaa have no seeds. Could anyone provide me an invite for Anime-Bytes? Pretty please? I promise to seed and be a good user.
>>
Is this what you're looking for?

https://bakabt.me/torrent/181976/hoshi-no-kirby-right-back-at-ya-pilot-kirby-of-the-stars
>>
>>293267
/marked/
>>
File: tumblr_static_kirby-header.png (76KB, 366x305px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_kirby-header.png
76KB, 366x305px
>>293276
No, that's the pilot, we already got that. What we want is the 100 episodes of Kirby: Right Back at Ya! subbed. https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=856486 there's no seeds

>>293282
What's marked?
>>
>>293267

Asking for invites to AnimeBytes is against the rules. No one will give you an invite.

Best choice of action is to either wait for registration to open and fill that out (it's real easy, at least for me.) or if you're already in another private tracker, get to Power User or whatever and someone might invite you.
>>
>>293298
I see, thank you. I'm new to this so I didn't know.
When are applications open?
>>
>>293301

There's no set time. They only open at the staff's discretion, so I can't really give you a date or a range, since I have no idea when or why they open registrations.

Just check their Twitter or the homepage every so often and hope that registration is open. I got in during Christmas one year, so definitely try during that time.

Also, know that pretty much every private tracker bans this sort of invite begging. It sucks, but that's just how it is.

And not only is it against the rules, the person that invites you is banned as well. Which is the real reason no one would give you an invite.
>>
http://animetorrents.me/ is good
>>
>>293298
Hella fuckin stupid fuck this gay invite only shit..
>>
>>293298
>>293301
>>293304

Just two days ago somebody on the IRC asked this and staff members said that they will not be opening them again. It's only recruiting from other trackers from now on.

>>293382

Stay mad.
>>
>>293385
Stfu you hella faggot. I'll fucking stomp you into the next dimension if you keep acting like a hella gay retard again asshole you think you're better than me just cause you're in some hella "exclusive" anime tracker? Bitch please we'll see who is the superior person when you're on the ground after I licked your ass you fucking wuss.
>>
File: crying omg.jpg (27KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
crying omg.jpg
27KB, 460x282px
>>293304
Thank you for answering.

>>293385
>Just two days ago somebody on the IRC asked this and staff members said that they will not be opening them again. It's only recruiting from other trackers from now on.

Well. Wow.
It all sounds like a very exclusive club, I can't say I'm not disappointed. I guess I will try to get by on public trackers.
>>
File: sad kirby.png (55KB, 207x198px) Image search: [Google]
sad kirby.png
55KB, 207x198px
>>293267
Kirby was never fully subtitled. There are some 10 or 20-odd episodes near the end that no one ever finished. So that's bad news, but if it makes you feel any better it means AnimeBytes wouldn't have helped you anyway.

Your best bet is to watch as much stuff as you can subtitled and finish with the dub.
>>
>>293424
You can still get in if somebody invites you. You just can't beg for invites in a public place like 4chan. The invites are meant to be used on friends, people you trust and can vouch for, because when you invite somebody you're responsible for their conduct. If they fuck up and get banned, you can get banned too if their fuckup is bad enough. Because of that, even though I have 3 invites that I probably won't ever use, I can't just give them away to people, because what if I invite some asshole who doesn't follow the rules? Then I'm fucked.
>>
>>293637

>You can still get in if somebody invites you.

God forbid he ever gets in. The more exclusive and seekrit the better.
>>
>>293386
i think this sentence is directly from "diary of a wimpy kid"
>>
>>293267
why would anyone invite you and risk a ban for inviting random dudes from 4chan?

if you want to get you gotta work hard son

start from a low tier tracker and work yourself up the pyramid
>>
>>294010
>start from a low-tier tracker
Isn't that what he's trying to do?
>>
>>294081
are you implying that AB is a low tier tracker?

it might be in the past but now its hard as balls to get in and it will remain a top tier tracker because you can get invited to other tracker from AB
>>
>>294175
So what are the low-tier anime trackers today? My torrent-related knowledge is 5+ years out of date.
>>
>>294242
I recommend AnimeBytes.
>>
>>294242
Bakabt
>>
>>293385
Damn, that makes me sad, I've always wanted an AB account and each time they opened up applications I missed them. Guess I can forget about it since I'm too autistic to make friends to get the invite.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.