[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, What do you think the possibility of the Macbook (normal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: jeffie.jpg (2MB, 2048x3072px) Image search: [Google]
jeffie.jpg
2MB, 2048x3072px
Hey guys,

What do you think the possibility of the Macbook (normal one, not the Pro) being updated during the Summer show is? I want to get it but i dont know if I should wait till then to see if they fix the port issue or not. I heard that they might release a 15 inch one, they might change the hard disk etc, but what about the ports issue?
>>
bump pls
>>
>>292286
What, exactly, is the "ports issue"?

If your "issue" is that it has only USB-C ports and a headphone jack, I predict you'll be disappointed.

They're also not putting a floppy drive back in.
>>
>>292375
Yes thats what I meant. I was hoping they were going to add a new usb-a port like the older mac version . So you think that will not happen?
>>
>>292286
There will be a spec bump, maybe a 15" with 2 USB-C ports but no, they won't add any old ports in. It's actually too thin I think.
>>
>>292385
Do you think they would add one more usb-c port to the 12" one too, or , as you said, its even too thin for that?
>>
File: ifixit-2016-macbook-12-inch.jpg (146KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ifixit-2016-macbook-12-inch.jpg
146KB, 1200x900px
>>292387
They could do, but it's Apple so probably not.
>>
>>292392
Ah that pic explains a lot. Thank you so much for your answers anon!
>>
>>292383
What exactly is so hard about getting a $1 dongle?
>>
>>292401
Would you rather have a computer that you dont need to have two extra things plugged to it in order to watch a dvd, or just need one thing to plug it in? (I have an air mac atm so im used already to having to plug extra stuff...but two extra things... itll get a biiiit more complicated)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.