[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before I go I want to share my things with you. I want to upload

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1460932158573.jpg (42KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
1460932158573.jpg
42KB, 550x309px
Before I go I want to share my things with you.
I want to upload all my folders. I have tons of memes, reaction images, anime girls and so on.
What is the best way to share my folders publicly? Teach me step by step.
>>
>>291397
>I go
Anon. What do you mean.

Also MEGA is probably the best bet. I think people recommend Imgur too, but MEGA gives 50GB free and people can browse through the thumbnails too
>>
>>291405
You mean this?
http://www.megafileupload.com/register.html
>>
>>291408
https://mega.nz/

How've you never heard of MEGA? Just make an account, use whatever details and you're free to upload. It's worth checking out Imgur too but I'm just not very accustomed with it.

And anyway, what do you mean you're going lad
>>
Leaving our realm after posting memes isnt the best thing to do kiddo
>>
Oh and also maybe change up a few filenames
Maybe try and find a script that does it, you become easily searchable on the archive otherwise
>>
>>291409
Uploading it right now. A shame it's so slow. Might take one entire day... And that's just my folder with anime girls, I have the reaction pictures/memes folder.
>>
>>291421
Look here >>291412

Also it depends on your upload speed, if it's not too fast that's what happens. Either that or you're uploading a shitton that even with a decent speed is going to take a while.

Really not going to answer what you mean by going, huh? Why mention it then, you clearly wanted it brought to light
>>
>>291426
The pic makes his intended implications clear. [spoiler]He's going to block his computer from accessing 4chan, a form of e-suicide,[/spoiler]
>>
>>291397
>Before I go
>What does it mean?

Hint: Picture. I guess the OP wants to commit suicide.

Please don´t do it.
>>
>>291438
>>291439
Guess I'm retarded, I genuinely didn't pay attention to the image at all. Now I feel a bit like a dick. I'm sorry OP, stupid of me.

As for the actual case, don't do it man. I don't know what problems are facing you and I can't pretend to know but hang on. There's an advice board here too, you can seek help. If you're feeling lonely, you could likely find someone online to talk to too, heck, even on this very board. I wish you the best.
>>
Well you faggots make such a case of trying to help me. I was going to post the link of my folders here once ready but now I'm going to delete the thread since it turned so embarassing.
>>
>You can't delete a post this old
OP here, just kidding. I just wanted to bring extra attention and increase the possibility of you replying to my thread.
>>
>>291446
Helping suicidal people is a basic human instinct.
>>
File: 1488388979089.jpg (1003KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1488388979089.jpg
1003KB, 4500x4334px
>>291449
>Angry because of bait
>Pleased that you don´t kys
>>
>>291446
Hey man, suicide is a funny edgy subject, totally okay to make fun of.

No.
Glad you're OK though.
>>
>>291446
>>291449
OP are you feeling good?
I'm not messing around, there's nothing for you to feel embarrassed about
>>
Next time, take this shit to >>>/adv/ OP or just don't fucking mention your cry-for-help BS in the first place.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.