[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello from /cgl/, Anyone here is able to make a life size (or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 11

File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Hello from /cgl/,
Anyone here is able to make a life size (or not) pattern for a weapon? Thanks.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ndtsakAQyM1qzfz47.png (97KB, 290x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ndtsakAQyM1qzfz47.png
97KB, 290x600px
>>290648
I dont get what you are asking for? Are you asking for a weapon design to 3D print? Or to make cut outs?
>>
File: Livie_Collete (1).jpg (80KB, 692x800px) Image search: [Google]
Livie_Collete (1).jpg
80KB, 692x800px
>>290658
I basically want a pattern (like decomposed pieces) of a weapon, so I can work with it. I'm not English, so I'm not quite sure how to explain it.
Here's the picture of said weapon I need.
People on cgl were nice enough to help, but I still cannot grasp on it.
>>
>>290682
>decomposed
you mean deconstructed?
>>
>>290689
Yes, I mean that, my bad.
>>
File: dc9db0c932864cbc.jpg (190KB, 921x971px) Image search: [Google]
dc9db0c932864cbc.jpg
190KB, 921x971px
>>290682
I kind of get what you are asking for but seems like something that would take a lot of time. I mess a lot on Zbrush and recreate weapons from 2D images.

I think you are asking for a shape layout of the weapon in scale?
>>
>>290725
Yes basically that! Like layout and pieces and all that.
>>
>>290731
I remember my sister could eyeball the scale and make stuff out of rubber foam sheets. She would first draw out the parts on a white sheets of paper. Then cut the rubber foam sheets using an exacto knife.

She didnt require any software. However she can draw really well.
>>
File: Capture.png (596KB, 890x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
596KB, 890x1026px
>>290739
When you make each part you would want to make it piece by piece. Its easier than trying to make one whole weapon out of the material.
>>
who the babe in the OP I want to divide her buttcheeks
>>
>>290742
you may also want to view 3D figures to get more detail.
>>
File: ecw0770-4.jpg (93KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
ecw0770-4.jpg
93KB, 600x720px
>>290746
I also found one that looks like its made out of foam if you need more reference material.

http://www.ezcosplay.com/anime-costumes/god-eater/god-eater-2-rage-burst-livie-collete-valiant-size-scythe-cosplay-weapon-prop.html
>>
File: scythe massing.png (587KB, 1156x809px) Image search: [Google]
scythe massing.png
587KB, 1156x809px
>>290739
>>290742
These anons got the right idea.

Buy a sheet of 2" rigid foam and cut out the shapes of the weapon and layer the stuff together. Then shape it up a bit and paint.
Here's a quick massing I made. The red is rigid foam, blue is a pvc or metal pipe, and green could be a cardboard tube.

I can make a template for you if this is what you want to do.
>>
>>290754
Woah, a template would be great!
Thank so much everyone. I kinda feel awful for wasting your time, but I'm really grateful.
>>290746
I went to play my game yesterday so I can take screenshots all around, and my data got deleted so, thanks again.
>>290745
Monaca Towa!
>>
File: scythe template [Converted].jpg (183KB, 2902x1720px) Image search: [Google]
scythe template [Converted].jpg
183KB, 2902x1720px
>>290819
Okay here's the general outline of the scythe. You can print this out to scale and trace the lines on the foam to cut. If you don't have access to a large-format printer, use this link to print the pattern to scale:
http://www.digitalcitizen.life/print-large-image-multiple-pages-4-steps-using-microsoft-paint
If you are going to use rigid foam, I recommend buying a hot wire foam cutter. Just using a simple box cutter on foam will be absolute hell.
So this will get you the main structure, but the details and finishing will be up to you. >>290752 This looks like a great idea.
Good luck! And be sure to post progress pics!
>>
File: IMG_0797.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
>>290865
Oh I'm happy! Thanks anon, if this thread ever happens to die, I'll definitely keep you posted but updating you. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>290819
>Monaca Towa!
sweet, thanks anon :]
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.