[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would really like to join Animebytes, but it seem's to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

I would really like to join Animebytes, but it seem's to be a very close community. One of my friend is on it but don't wanna share an invitation. Would anyone be kind enough to share one. I know the risk and everything but I would be forever greatful.
>>
>>287599

Inviting people this way is against the rules.

You're more likely to get an invitation from your friend than getting one from someone on 4chan. or any other forum, for that matter.

Or just wait for the applications to open up again. It's not that hard to get into, at least when I joined.
>>
>>287599
If your friend won't give you an invitation what makes you think we will?
>>
>>287607
Do you know how often they open ?
>>
File: RxMzOsL.jpg (165KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
RxMzOsL.jpg
165KB, 1600x900px
>>287599
time stamped foot pic and an invite is yours
>>
>>287609
I'm only asking. I understand why some people wouldn't want to but I just wanted to ask. Sometimes, people trust other and that's how you normally make friend or contact. I don't force anyone, only asking.
>>
Worthless site. dmhy and nyaa has all the latest eps and any seasonal packs I can't find on regular torrent sites I can easily find on baidu yunpan. Perks of being able to read Chinese.
>>
>>287607
>against the rules
But it was OK when they regularly invited random shitters from /a/ a while ago?
>>
>>287617
I mean, I understand why some people really don't want to but I think someone somewhere would be happy to give one.
>>
>>287617
Yes because that was animebytes staff.
Their site their rules.
>>
>>287613
/marked/
>>
>>287613
I would love to have an invitation for such a low cost but a foot picture ?
>>
>>287613
>teamviewer
>uploaded image to imgur first
for what purpose
>>
>>287623
time stamped pic of your feet is all I ask
>>287624
I use teamviewer because my pc is hooked up to my tv and speakers so it acts as a remote control for me
also I uploaded it to imgur so I didn't have to save it lel
>>
anyone who gives op an invite will be banned on animebytes
>>
anyone who bans op on animebytes gets an invite
>>
File: C360_2017-03-28-16-55-36-064.jpg (267KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C360_2017-03-28-16-55-36-064.jpg
267KB, 1536x2048px
>>287626
Here you go. Free foot pic for you
>>
AB is locked up. Recentish staff changes have been doing everything in they're power to make the site uncomfy. All you can do is hope they open recruitment. In the past, invites flowed freely and making friends was a good bet, but it's not currently an environment where people feel like doing so. They haven't been open for quite a while either. You're just gonna have to rely on other sources in the meantime
>>
>>287643
Will do thank you kind sir.
>>
>>287641
>hairy
>no hand written time stamp
trash!
>>
>>287646
that's what I thought haha but you have one now.
>>
Anyway, thank you everyone. I'll try checking everyday on the site till they open. thank for all the help.
>>
>>287610

It will be open again for a month in the first half of 2021.
>>
>>287626
>I use teamviewer because my pc is hooked up to my tv and speakers so it acts as a remote control for me

what?
>>
>>287616
>people only watch airing anime
Does Nyaa have the original laserdiscs of Legend of the Galactic Heroes?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.