[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got a Windows 10 Laptop. Wanna downgrade to Windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I just got a Windows 10 Laptop. Wanna downgrade to Windows 7. Send help
>>
Unless you bought a Windows 7 Laptop and then Upgraded to Windows 10, you will have to buy Windows 7.

Sorry anon
>>
>>286794
I've been looking like fucking crazy. No one I know has any idea, and even if they did
>LOL ur just paranoid xD
All I've got so far are scam websites according to reviews. I'd prefer a site with a legit product key to buy
>>
>>286796
Before you buy a key, you might want to make sure your hardware supports windows 7. Before 7 came out, I bought a cheap computer with vista and installed windows XP on it, but there wasn't any XP drivers for half the components. That might not be an issue anymore, but its worth looking into.

Also if you're a student and your school participates in Dreamspark, you may be able to get a free key.
>>
>>286803
It'd be nice if that key wasn't a scam
>>
>>286803
>Before you buy a key, you might want to make sure your hardware supports windows 7
This.

I upgraded my mum's "HP 2000" laptop from W8 to W7 and fucking half the drivers don't exist for W7 and the W8/XP ones didn't work either.

I ended up having to downgrade from W7 to W10.
>>
>>286780

There are things like the Daz loader f you do not wanna pay for it but personally with something essential like an OS I prefer having a real copy. Get a cheap OEM one from ebay.
Then format and install fresh from DVD.
>>
>>286780

Install Linux
>>
>buy a key

torrent clean win7 and ms toolkit
wipe it
install 7
use activator
done
>>
Do not. I just downgraded from W10 to W7 over the weekend and I downgraded literally the next day.

W10 is much much more comfy. All you have to do is deactivate all suspicious keylogging and telemetry shit, kill Cortana, and remove all unnecessary apps. It takes a while to PROPERLY setup W10, but once you're done, the returns are damn worth it.
>>
>>287118
Haha no
>>
Download a Windows 7 ISO, install it and disable Windows Activation.
>>
>>287069
>personally with something essential like an OS I prefer having a real copy

lol
can't check hashes kid?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.