[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup dudes, can someone vectorize this image and remove the background

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: font.jpg (52KB, 820x224px) Image search: [Google]
font.jpg
52KB, 820x224px
Sup dudes, can someone vectorize this image and remove the background for me? In .png would be sweet.

Wanna use it on a t-shirt but can't seem to find it for some reason.

Thanks.
>>
You don't seem to know what you're talking about.

Do you want a render or a vector?

If you're making a shirt, you more than likely want a vector. In this situation, you should really just download Inkscape and make it yourself.
>>
File: logo vector.png (100KB, 1126x1268px) Image search: [Google]
logo vector.png
100KB, 1126x1268px
>>286762
Yeah, I really don't lol.

I want to use it alongide this image, without background.

Can you please help me? I'm really not good with image edition, I think this is not really time consuming to do for someone that knows what he is doing.
>>
>>286763
Basically, go back to where you found that image and look for the same image in a .svg format.

.svg is a vector format and if you could supply that to me I guess I can push those two together for you and get you one big svg file to use for your t-shirt program or whatever.
>>
>>286767
I found it here http://imgur.com/gallery/HOU6a
but the .svg download link is broken :/
>>
Can someone help me out with this?

I guess the .svg are gone by now, that img post was from 2015.

All i want is to make that OP pic the same way that other one I posted after is. Is it too hard to do?
>>
Snasm Book font.
>>
>>286781
Yeah I've found it too, but I guess you have to buy it?

Man... way to expensive just for a 2 word image...

Any tips on what should I do?
>>
File: font.png (15KB, 2100x450px) Image search: [Google]
font.png
15KB, 2100x450px
Ok, so I've managed to do this.

Can someone vectorize this and upload here as .png for me? I can't work with the .svg stuff

Thanks!!
>>
File: 1.png (317KB, 8192x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
317KB, 8192x2250px
>>286810
I never learned how to use Illustrator but maybe this is good enough.
>>
>>286828
Sorry for the late response, was eating dinner lol.

THANK YOU man, now I can finish this freaking t-shirt lol.

Have a good week!
>>
File: large.png (272KB, 7542x1830px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
272KB, 7542x1830px
>>286762
>You don't seem to know what you're talking about.
>Do you want a render or a vector?

from someone who doesn't know what a render is
>>
>>286835
>Talking with purported authority about "a" render as though "render" is a noun, as opposed to the verb that it actually is.
>>
But .png is raster not vector...
>>
>>286968
Anything that's been rendered is "a render", just as anything that's been photographed is "a photograph" and anything that's been printed is "a print".

Don't try to present yourself as smart if you don't know how nouning works.
>>
>>286968
>not knowing that render is a noun as well as a verb
>>
>>287057
>>287083
Describing the products of various image manipulation tasks simply as "renders" muddies the waters and encourages grammatical ineptitude. You lazy motherfuckers should use more descriptive terms and stop looking for the quick fix, the easy out. Stop accepting the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>287377
Yeah, but you-being-annoyed-with-it doesn't stop it being a word.

Anything that has been rendered is "a render". Just like anything that has been copied is "a copy".
>>
>>287377
the lazy motherfuckers are the ones calling images with transparent backgrounds, "renders"
>>
>>287383
>Anything that has been rendered is "a render". Just like anything that has been copied is "a copy".

This is simply not true, and is the crux of my complaint; it's a simplification that does not add up.

When a person is rendered useless, is that person a render? When you render aid to a friend, is the aid you provide a render?
>>
>>287383
Do you go around calling personal items and belongings "objects"?

Do you go around calling everything with wheels that moves something a "vehicle"?

Neither of those are wrong things to do, but people don't do it because part of proper communication is being specific. If you are too autistic to understand the word "render" in this context refers to a raster image where the background has been turned transparent to isolate another part of the image.

Also, words can have multiple meanings. Just because you haven't personally heard someone use one one way doesn't mean it can't be used that way.
>>
>>287478
>background has been turned transparent to isolate another part of the image.
I would be infinitely happier if you damn kids would use these sorts of terms instead of the appallingly vague "render" as a catch-all covering everything and meaning nothing.
>>
>>287393
But "rendered useless" and "render aid" are phrasal verbs, anon.
>>
>>287502
>appallingly vague "render"

It's not vague, you fucking autist. Render is very specific in it's meaning, it's only that you're being a fucking autist and trying to apply a different usage of the word where it doesn't belong and doesn't make sense in context.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.