[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I put a custom CSS on 4chan and it's fucked now. I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_40.png (462KB, 1901x955px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_40.png
462KB, 1901x955px
I put a custom CSS on 4chan and it's fucked now. I can't change it back because the "settings" window doesn't have a save settings button. Anyone got any idea how to fix this?
>>
File: Screenshot_41.png (433KB, 1899x866px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_41.png
433KB, 1899x866px
This is how the settings window looks
>>
>>286089
>>286090
You may be in luck. I had this same problem a while ago and I seemed to be the only one reporting about this predicament. Turns out my adblocker was blocking the save button from showing.
>>
>>286091
Just disabled adblock plus on the site, but the button still isn't here. Also the settings window is on the right and it should be in the middle
>>
>>286092
Also I'm using Microsoft edge to post this
>>
>>286093
>>286092
You could try turning off all add-ons to see if it's one of them.
>>
>>286095
Did it and it's not working...
>>
easiest way is delete all cookies from 4chan (all filters and settings will be lost)
hard way is trying to add the save button, and its functionality, to that settings window via the dom inspector
gl
>>
>>286097
And how do I do that?
>>
Open the console (does Edge even have a developer console?) and type something like this:

document.getElementsByTagName('button')[1].style.display = 'block';
>>
>>286101
I did it, I just deleted all cookies from the last hour. I was thinking about adding the button but this was easier.

Also I don't think it has. I using Chrome tho
>>
File: firefox_2017-03-25_17-54-17.png (19KB, 859x358px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-03-25_17-54-17.png
19KB, 859x358px
>>286101

To add to this, these are the buttons that have the functionality. My guess is that they're being hidden with CSS, that's why I gave proposed that javascript snippet to show them again.

If they're NOT there. Write them in using the developer console. Again, I don't know much about Edge and its capabilities. This is Firefox.
>>
>>286103

Ah I'm sorry I misread your post. I thought you were originally using Edge. Yeah Chrome's dev console is good enough.
>>
>>286089
Call mike.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.