[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently came into some money and wanted to upgrade my gaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: LUOWehvo_400x400.jpg (14KB, 400x400px)
LUOWehvo_400x400.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
I recently came into some money and wanted to upgrade my gaming PC.

I currently have a 1060 GTX 3 GB. I've been meaning to upgrade it but I never had the funds.

I also have a number of outstanding debts I need to pay. Nothing too big, but I know the money I could be using to buy a 1070 or better could be put towards the debt.

Should I buy the new graphics card?
>>
>>285732
Nah, sounds like you have doubts yourself if you came here to ask this.

PC gaming is overrated. I feel like I spend too much money on my PC than I should. Its always the small things that add up.
>>
>>285732
>Should I buy the new graphics card?
no, the difference between the 1060 and 1070 is not that significant, unless you have specific features you want (SLI)
>>
>>285770
This.
While the improvement would be noticeable, it really wouldn't be that much.
>>
don't do that, the 1060 is a very recently released card and it already puts the PS4 to shame (as in, you'll be able to run everything released on PC for years, before a PS5 comes out), so you don't need to uprade

how do you even want to uprade something that you bought so recently anyways?

>>285739
>PC gaming is overrated.
I disagree, so long as you buy smart and plan ahead

Other than parts buying, PC gaming is the best thing in every aspect
>can use ANY controller
>full retrocompatibility
>emulators
>the most exclusives out of any platform
>only platform to actually play some genres like RTS
>can be plugged into a TV, contrary to what a lot of people believe (pointless though, unless you enjoy worse picture and more input delay)
even if we don't count having better visuals, it stills destroys the competition
>>
imho i would pay the debts off asap as interest is a bitch
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.