[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell off my skateboard today and skid my hand on some gravel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I fell off my skateboard today and skid my hand on some gravel. I ran it under some water with soap; it stings.

There's dirt building up behind the dead skin, but I don't know if there's any way to clean it without ripping it off.

How do I heal? Thanks.
>>
rip it off pussy
>>
>>281749
Fap endlessly until the dirt comes out.

or this: >>281751
No seriously, this: >>281751
>>
>>281749
Your body will remove it in time. It's the reason when you get stuff in your eye it doesn't just stay there forever. Your pores will gradually remove it over the next two weeks and then you'll be fine.

If not RIP anon too soon we barely knew him.
>>
>>281749
There's no way to remove it without scraping it out. Go to the minor injuries clinic, they'll hit you with some lidocaine, open it, and clean it up.

>>281756
>Your pores will gradually remove it over the next two weeks and then you'll be fine.
This is an incredibly bad idea.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=traumatic+tattoo
>>
>>281787
>This is an incredibly bad idea.
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=traumatic+tattoo

yes, however, the skin on the hands - particularly the heel, where this injury is - grows incredibly quickly. it's why tattooists won't tattoo peoples' hands, because the ink would spread out and fade in a matter of weeks.

OP: let it heal. the gravel won't get trapped underneath the skin.

"i wouldn't bother
if it was all in the mind
it's in the body
and the body still knows best"
- Shriekback
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
>>281823
>it's why tattooists won't tattoo peoples' hands, because the ink would spread out and fade in a matter of weeks.
sounds legit

>>281749
Don't listen to this dildo. It's the healing process that sets tattoos, so you have a short window of opportunity to clean the wound before it heals. Don't waste it.
>>
>>281826
>>281823
>>281787
So the worst case scenario is he has a bit of dirt under his skin that can't hurt him?
>>
>>281749
>>281918
If it had any serious negative effects, I'd be dead ten times over. It'll figure itself out on its own, but if it really bothers you listen to this guy >>281787
>>
>>281749
go to a clinic and get someone to look at it
>>
Leaving dirt trapped behind skin is an incredibly bad idea. If you won't clean it yourself then get to someone who will. This isn't the kind of stuff you can forget and leave as it is - you NEED to clean the wound.
>>
File: DooM___Rip_and_Tear_by_freeeg.png (86KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DooM___Rip_and_Tear_by_freeeg.png
86KB, 400x400px
>>281749
You gotta tear that shit out, man. RIP AND TEAR YOUR HAND SKIN!
>>
>>282008 is right

Have you heard of tetanus? That shit can fuck you up.

Get the crap removed from under your skin and get it cleaned up properly.
>>
the dead skin parts will come off eventually, or alternatively you can peel them off. Run under running water and then put rubbing alcohol on it.

I had a similar spill trying to kickflip some stairs except my hand landed on a broken piece of glass while catching my fall, it healed over with the broken piece of glass embedded in my hand, until months later when i took an exacto knife and a bottle of whisky and cut it out myself. god damn ill never forget the relief of having that glass out of my hand.
>>
>>281918
worst case scenario is he'll have dirt under his skin, sealed within a protective cyst, for a couple of weeks.
>>
>>282182

t. House
>>
>>281749
better get some tweezers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.