[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please help me write an argumentative essay on Wuthering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: CancerInBookForm.jpg (1MB, 1641x2500px) Image search: [Google]
CancerInBookForm.jpg
1MB, 1641x2500px
Can someone please help me write an argumentative essay on Wuthering Heights with the thesis statement "Wuthering Heights is a statement on the effects and the influence of a social hierarchy on love."

It needs to be done by midnight tonight.
>>
>>279507
Will it let me post? it didn't before
>>
>>279511
Yes
>>
>>279507

I love this book! I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you're familiar with the plot.

That being said there's several relationships that are inhibited by social hierarchy: Heathcliff's relationship to Earnshaw and how Heathcliff is loved as a son in all aspects except that of society, i.e. he will never inherit the same status as Hindley simply because he wasn't born into it.

There's also the love that would have arisen between Hindley and Heathcliff if it weren't for the social heirarchy which you could argue made Hindley view Heathcliff as a threat to his inheritance.

The obvious and less interesting one is that of the love between Heathcliff and Catherine, but I suggest going for it with one of the less obvious choices like the two above. English teachers get really tired of reading papers all concerned with the same material. He/She/They will be refreshed seeing your perspective and it should be noted in your grade. Good teachers in the creative arts will always reward you for taking risks like this. GL.
>>
>>279515
I need more help than this :(

Can I get your contact info?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.