[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Im actually looking for a song/single. I dont know the title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: apple.jpg (11KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
apple.jpg
11KB, 347x346px
So Im actually looking for a song/single.
I dont know the title anymore and I dont know the artist either...
It's on the tip of my tongue, for several weeks now on and on...

I need to find it.

Here is what I know:
The cd cover of the single (or was it the music clip?!) had an apple on it, red I think, either rotten or with a worm in it.

The single came out or was popular sometime around 1994-1998 I would say.
I didnt find it looking reading through the top100 singles on wikipedia for the years 1993-1999... maybe I just missed it... but it was rather well known, certainly not niche.(as it was shown quite frequently on TV and the single was sold in general stores like wal mart, or in my case karstadt)

come on, Im desperate and I know that some of you guys know what I mean.
>>
Let it be
Beatles
>>
>>275735
sadly not :(
>>
>>275735
>>275737

it was a typical 90ies early 00's pop song I would say
>>
Ace of base
The sign, alternative cover

(randomly shooting)
>>
>>275740
nope
but yes the singer in female...
how could I forget to mention that...
>>
>>275729
i know you specified apple but No Doubt's "Tragic Kingdom" album cover featured rotten oranges, and Gwen Stefani holds an orange in the "Don't Speak" music video and single cover
>>
File: don't speak by GEORGE.png (688KB, 625x624px) Image search: [Google]
don't speak by GEORGE.png
688KB, 625x624px
>>275750
jesus christ, I just found it on myself a few seconds ago.
You are absolutely correct, it's no doubts "dont speak" and it's an orange with a fly on it.

thank you guys
>>
>>275751
Glad you found it! Also if you were looking through the top 100 Billboard singles to find it, the reason it's not on there is because Billboard didn't allow singles without a commercial release to chart:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Speak#Chart_performance
>>
>>275752
very happy about that :D

I just found it by looking at some shitty german chart list for 1997.
Whenever I look for something on wikipedia I use the english page, it's usally more detailed and has a broader range of articles...
but this instance teaches me to change my approach I guess.

I was also ready to say that the word "life" constantly came to mind when thinking about this topic.
while "dont speak" was actually the one I was looking for, "it's my life" from no doubt was also creeping in my mind.

but whenever I thought of "could it be it's my life?" I dismissed the thought because I only thought of Dr.Alban and Bon Jovi :D
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.