[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I drink three of these a day and I'm an absolute couch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1488318480121.jpg (55KB, 970x514px) Image search: [Google]
1488318480121.jpg
55KB, 970x514px
If I drink three of these a day and I'm an absolute couch potato,how much weight will I gain in a month?
I want to prove my fat friend that it's possible to lose a lot of weight so I need to become obese quickly.
>>
>>274578
I would think that weight gain would be the least of you problem. Considering the amount of sugar you are risking diabetes in addition to raising your cholesterol to dangerous levels.

Ever seen the movie "super size me"? Its a documentary about the morgan spurlock eating nothing but McDonald's food for a month and the negative month it had him. He goes into some detail about relationship between an unhealthy diet with a sedentary life style.
>>
>>274647
Then what is the fastes way to gain 300 pounds?
I need the weight for the bet.
>>
>>274647
>the morgan spurlock
*THE* Morgan Spurlock?!?!?!
>>
>>274753
no, the other one, sorry
>>
>>274578
>>274578
Gaining a lot of wight will have a permanent effect on you even if you lose the weight. I'm having trouble explaining this right, but when you gain fat, you develop fatty cells that fill up with fat. So when you lose weigth, the fatty cells don't go away, they just thin out and are no long as full of fat. so once youve become fat and developed the storage cells for whatever amount of fat you've gained, even after losing the weight, it becomes a lot easier to gain it back again.

This is not worth a bet, Be careful with your health and don't do this
>>
>>275033
*weight, not wight. My bad
>>
>>275033
I will still do this.
I just become obese,live like that for a few months and then lose it.
And I honestly don't care if I can't lose it and stay fat.
The important thing is that I tried to convert my fat friend.(Even though he ended up converting me)
>>
Pretty good amount of fiber in those. Nice.
>>
>>274578
You must really love your friend to do something so retarded.
>>
>>275075

If you there may not be mistaken...
Once your setpoint has been put onto higher body weight you might never be able again to lose the weight, temporary weight loss only through loss of water. The human body is only prepared for setting its base weight which it defends at all costs up, but not down!
There's a reason why permament weight loss never works for so many fat people.
(There is of course also the thing that moderate overweight conrary to view in this society does not reduce life expectancy at all but until you are like HOLY SHIT REALLY FUCKING FAT extends it, so for the body itself that is not necessary a bad thing...)
>>
>>274578
Assuming you didn't get sick and ate nothing else, you'd have an intake of 7800 calories. Assuming low activity level, your TDEE could be anywhere from 1700-2500 depending on height and mass. Because 3500 cal is approximately equal to one pound, you'd be gaining a little less than two pounds a day. Needless to say, you'd get fat as fuck in addition to myriad other health problems from such a shitty diet. There are much better ways to prove to your fat friend that it's possible to lose weight. It's all diet. Just start going to the gym with your friend and tell him to eat at a defecit for a few weeks while eating something along the lines of 40/40/20 % protein/fats/carbs, he will notice a marked change after a month.

>>275033
You explained it correctly. When you consume more energy than your body can store once it's been digested, your body creates new fat cells. Once that energy is spent, the fat cells do not go away, they merely lose energy, hence mass, hence volume so you get skinnier, but in reality the fat cells are still there. Now, though, when your body consumes energy, it will distribute that energy to these newly created fat cells, in addition to the ones you had before.

You can remove these fat cells only with extreme measures such as liposuction and lethally dangerous drugs like DNP.
>>
>>275173
>40/40/20 protein/fats/carbs
I think you mean 40/30/30.
>>
Are you betting money over this? A shitload amount of money? Is it written down in a legal contract and confirmed by multiple witnesses? If you're not getting at least 1 million dollar out of this then don't even bother. You can't gain 300 lbs safely. It just doesn't happen. You're damaging your body, and there's a possibility you suffer permanent damage. It's not just internal damage or diabete, your external appearance may be directly affected if you're unlucky and your skin doesn't return to normal. Heck, even a million bucks is too little money for damaging your body for the rest of your life.
>>
>Americans
>>
>>274578
Jesus christ you might as well just down a container of cake icing
>>
>>274578

>2600 kcal
>135 g fat
>260+g sugar
>"We only sell food here, sir"

Who the hell is supposed to consume that?
This should ONLY be drunk by at least three people at once sharing it!
>>
Also, you might get diabetes, and that's expensive as fuck, and you would literally be risking limbs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.