[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anybody here into tarot card reading? I want to know if this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1460487449709.jpg (14KB, 215x185px)
1460487449709.jpg
14KB, 215x185px
Is anybody here into tarot card reading?

I want to know if this cute girl I'm into (and could possibly be into me) will ever be my gf.
>>
>>274272
/x/ used to do that sort of thing, try there perhaps?
>>
>>274272
the art of Tarot reading lies in taking a bunch of cards with vague descriptions and trying to build something out of it.

the Rider-Waite description for "The Star" is:

"Loss, theft, privation, abandonment; another reading says hope and bright prospects."

those are contradictory. if you want to know if she'll ever be your gf.. fucking ask her.
>>
>>274272
okay. i've never met you, and i probably never will, but i'll do a reading anyway, because i am *that* bored. i'll pretend you're Spongebob.

Page of Swords (probably you)

Covered by the Devil (your violent efforts to get closer to her)

Crowned by Two of Wands inverted (surprise, emotion, fear)

Beneath: Two of swords, inverted (falsehood, disloyalty)

Behind you: the Tower (you are moving out of disgrace, distress, misery)

Before you: Knight of Wands (departure, a change of residence)

Your Self: eight of cups inverted (joy, happiness)

Your House: five of swords inverted (degradation, loss, burial)

Hopes and Fears: Ace of Cups ('home of the false heart', instability, revolution)

What will come: King of Cups

if i read this right, she'll become a total submissive and you'll rest your feet on her, and you'll be all "deal with it".

if you go after her and none of this comes true, i would not be at all surprised. Tarot is bullshit, after all.
>>
>>274272
Card says you will be cucked by Chad
>>
>>274526
>Before you: Knight of Wands (departure, a change of residence)
I'm moving out in a couple of weeks. Fuck.

>Behind you: the Tower (you are moving out of disgrace, distress, misery)
Another anon gave me a reading and this is what he got.

sheeit niqqa.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.