[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anybody find me a torrent in 1080p of Jojo's Bizarre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1479090132772.jpg (236KB, 1678x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1479090132772.jpg
236KB, 1678x1050px
Can anybody find me a torrent in 1080p of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable with English subs and Japanese audio?
>>
>>273492

Only option right now for the entire thing in "1080p" (Quotations, since it's the TV release and most likely upscaled) is this, and since there's no batch, you'll have to download them all separately: https://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=JoJo+Diamond+1080+horrible

I recommend downloading this batch of Some-Stuffs release instead, despite it being 720p. It's also based off the TV release: https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=890532

If you want it in 1080p, uncensored, and in its entirety, you'll have to wait for all the Blurays to finish releasing, which seems to be on June 28th, when volume 13 ships. You will then have to wait for it to be uploaded somewhere and then for someone to attach some groups subs to it. Some-Stuffs will probably be on top of this when it gets uploaded. Or someone will, since it's JoJo.

If you wait long enough, a 1080p batch of HorribleSubs' release might appear on BakaBT. Maybe they think they're too good for it though.

Anyway, hope that was helpful.
>>
>>273505

And to justify downloading Some-Stuffs instead, it's because their subs use the original names of the Stands instead of the silly made up ones Crunchyroll uses to avoid copyright issues.

Although if you actually enjoy that or find it funny, then definitely download HorribleSubs instead. Just thought I'd put it out there to explain why I recommend them.
>>
>>273507
Damn. I have the HorribleSubs ones in 720. I was hoping to find some better subs because I also can't seem to get those files to work with the video I got from rutracker which says it's in "1080" but is only subbed in Russian and Chinese.
>>
Jojo is produced natively in 720p, just let your video player do the upscaling.
>>
>>273537
oh ok thanks
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.