[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. A day or two ago, I was trying to enlist help with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

Hey guys. A day or two ago, I was trying to enlist help with getting the 'Satsuki Pseudo CBZ/CBR addon' for Irfanview to work on my system, and asked for your guys' help with getting 'Irfanview 32bit Portable 4.35' to try to make it work.

Well, it worked. I actually managed to come up with a work-around to get the 'Satsuki Pseudo CBZ/CBR addon' to work on my system. Namely, I installed 'Irfanview 32bit Portable 4.35', and then installed the 'Satsuki Pseudo CBZ/CBR addon' in the same directory. Now whenever I double-click a .CBR or .CBZ file, it loads up in 'Irfanview 32bit Portable 4.35' and doesn't conflict with my current version of Irfanview (presently 64bit Irfanview v4.41) which is still my main image-viewer.

That in mind, I've posted a .RAR containing 'Irfanview 32bit Portable 4.35' AND the 'Satsuki Pseudo CBZ/CBR addon' at mediafire, which you can download via: https://www.media(remove-this)fire.com/?e5fgi65q0a18x87

Even so, it would be best if somebody could modify the 'Satsuki Pseudo CBZ/CBR addon' so that it's fully compatible with current versions of Irfanview, or if .CBR and .CBZ files were fully compatible with Irfanview natively, and would function in the same manner as Irfanview does when the 'Satsuki Pseudo CBZ/CBR addon' is working properly.

If you agree with me regarding native functionality, you might want to chime in here, at Irfanview's official forums: https://irfanview-forum.de/showthread.php?t=8667
Hopefully, they can be convinced into introducing native functionality.

Likewise (and maybe most ideal if you can do it), if you think you can modify the 'Satsuki Pseudo CBZ/CBR addon' so that it's fully compatible with current versions of Irfanview, then speak up and bump this thread. To that end, you can download just the 'Satsuki Pseudo CBZ/CBR addon' via http://www.media(remove-this)fire.com/file/aux4ht8upercsdy/Satsuki.CBZR.IrfanView.addon---E-COMIC+SUPPORT+FOR+IRFANVIEW.exe .
>>
File: hard at work.png (665KB, 846x603px) Image search: [Google]
hard at work.png
665KB, 846x603px
Bump I guess.
>>
Another bump.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.