[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know the name of a manga about an orphan kid in like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Traps.jpg (80KB, 426x509px) Image search: [Google]
Traps.jpg
80KB, 426x509px
Does anyone know the name of a manga about an orphan kid in like ancient Japan who uses lies and trickery to beat bad guys, he had a yokai and a medicine man as a companion and was dressed kinda like a shinobi (ninja)
>>
>>271692
I don't think this is it but Mushishi?
You remember a time range?
>>
>>271692
Found it, anon
Sword of the Stranger
>>
>>271737
>>271735
Neither of those, but good effort.
>>
>>271744
Oh. It was a manga. Sorry I was looking at anime.
Hang on.
>>
>>271692
Dororo?
>>
>>271763
Nah
>>
>>271692
The Count of Monte Cristo.
>>
>>271818
That's not set in ancient Japan...
>>271692
I swear to go OP if you don't give me a time range of when it might have been from...
>>
>>271834
Its pre gunpowder, the ninja guy is pretty young and he's developed smoke bombs and there are yokai...
>>
>>271836
I meant what year did you read the manga...
>>
>>271839
2016, but the manga itself is complete if i recall correctly.
>>
>>271692
>>271834

Assasin's Creed Revelations
>>
>>271930
lol no its not
>>
>>271692
>orphan kid in like ancient Japan who uses lies and trickery
Shippo (InuYasha)?
If it's not that, describe the artstyle.
>>
>>271979
How do i describe an art style?
>>
>>271982
Describe hair styles, the amount of detail, how the chins were drawn and so on. Or you can use words like minimalistic, detailed ect.
>>
>>271986
Protag has white spikey hair, going off memory alone he's like a young kakashi from naruto. Its been quite a while so i don't remember enough to describe the art but i can tell you the general outline of the story as far as i've read.

The orphan gets adopted by a monk at a temple, the monk is a good man and tries to teach him that lies and deceit are bad, one day bandits raid the temple murder the other orphans and the monk. The guy finds the monk dying and he tricks the bandits and avenges him, then he travels for a bit stumbles into this young medicine man who is at polar opposites with him, things happen and they team up to cure a town mayor who was tricked by an evil band of sorts, the townlord is sick and instead of curing him like they promised (the bandits) they keep him under opiates while they occasionally raid the town. The protag and the medicine man defeat the bandits and they cure the townlord.

They go their separate ways until they stumble across some guy in the forest who ambushes them, his schtick is that he hates liars like the protag because of something relating to his parents.. they beat that guy too, i remember a spike trap that guy uses.

That's about all i can remember.
>>
>>272012
Thanks, sadly I have no idea.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.