[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got a job as a dj at a local bar. I'm looking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bartsimpson_smellsliketeenspirit.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bartsimpson_smellsliketeenspirit.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
I just got a job as a dj at a local bar. I'm looking for torrents of top party hits or some shit like that. Where do you get music torrents nowadays?
>>
>>271673
>or some shit like that
Soulseek for a dumb cunt like you.
>>
>>271673

>gets a job as a dj
>doesn't got music

I don't see this as a calling, you're going to stink. Give it up before it's too late.
>>
>>271741
>>271676
I thought this was a request board not a fuck you board, but I guess I was wrong. Fuck You
>>
>>271833
A request is not guaranteed a good answer.
We don't have to help you.
Use a Spotify playlist to help you if you're going to be lazy.
>>
>>271833

If you were into music enough to be a decent dj then you would already have bought or downloaded the right type of music in order to do the job.

The fact that you haven't speaks volumes.

Fuck you, Anon.
>>
>>271872
So someone has to be a decent dj to get help? Not someone who's just trying to learn? Beginners aren't supposed to start somewhere?
>>
>>271913

That's like asking for a job at an accounting firm without knowing how to do simple math. And then asking them to teach you how to do math.

You're fucking retarded anon.
>>
>>271919
Requesting a torrent of popular dance songs is like asking for a job at an accounting firm? WTF are you smoking you self-righteous prick?! I just don't know where to get torrents nowadays and you're turning into into some sort of lesson in classism. Either you help a nigga out or you don't. I have no need for your self righteous analogies.
>>
search terms: site:rutracker.org dance megamix

Enjoy your Kylie Minogue with some burly Russian voice dubbed over it tho.
>>
>>271976
Almost all of the job of being a DJ is selecting good music.

Almost all of it.

So the analogy is absolutely apt: if you don't know on your own what's going to be good, you're not qualified to be doing what you're doing, and if you're getting other people to give you the answers, you're passing off their work as your own.
>>
>>271913
They're not supposed to start by getting paid for skills they don't have.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.