[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would USPS send back a package that's 4 ounces over the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: thinking.png (9KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
9KB, 800x800px
Would USPS send back a package that's 4 ounces over the specified weight on the label?
>>
>>271359
No, they'll leave you an orange card with the remaining balance and you'll have to go pick it up and pay it at the post office.
>>
>>271364
The thing is that first class only goes up to 16oz. And my item is 20oz.

Do they actually weigh each individual package that goes through their system?
>>
>>271370
>Do they actually weigh each individual package that goes through their system?
how else would they know the weight
>>
>>271370
It's not like they break out the scales for each package, they can be automatically weighed.
>>
>>271373
Because you can buy shipping labels online

>>271377
Explain
>>
>>271384
>Because you can buy shipping labels online
and then you take it to the post office to ship it, where it is weighed
>>
>>271388
You can just drop it off, or do you mean they weigh it after picking it up?
>>
>>271389
what...

every single packaged it weighed by person or machine before it is sent out from whatever local office it is taken to
>>
>>271398
source?
>>
>>271408
clearly you know more about this...

>no, they don't need to know how much things weigh
>they trust everyone is completely honest about amounts
>who cares how much weight the plane is carrying, they can always stop for more gas if the calculations were wrong
>they're totally cool if people want to exceed the stated limits for a specific shipping class
>>
>>271359
>ounces
Fuck off yank.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.