[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was on /a/, they were nice and helpful as usual. I'm trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Generic Gendo pose image.png (84KB, 336x280px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Gendo pose image.png
84KB, 336x280px
Was on /a/, they were nice and helpful as usual.

I'm trying to figure out what a certain anime I watched once several years back was. It was fully dubbed, but I have no idea which publisher it would be.

All I specifically remember is a fight scene climax happening on what I'm pretty sure was an airship, at night-time, involving an antagonist who was trying to complete a transformation into a large humanoid monster. He had just reached a stage where he had tried growing a head for his nearly-finished body, and only had part of his face and torso left from his original human body. He was doing the usual slow-walk-with-monologue thing towards a female character who was sitting there scared out of her mind, and I think there was a male protagonist somewhere near trying to reach them in time to stop him. The evil guy was talking about needing to absorb her to get enough energy/flesh/whatever to complete his body.
It was a contemporary setting, with some sort of monster-like antagonist(s?) who were human (but were trying to become superhuman), and were not aliens or paranormal or the like. I'm pretty sure they had a specific name for the monster (e.g. golem, chimera, something simple along those lines).
I'm pretty sure it was mature; at least for teenagers, but considering it would have been a 90's series it was most likely filled with violence and blood all the way through. The guy had absorbed/eaten several background characters on the way.

I have far too little to go on to look for it myself, but I'd be grateful for even just a list of similar-sounding stories. Hell, I don't even know if this was anime-original or adapted from a manga.
>>
>>271222
That kind of sounds like Blood the Last Vampire (Animated Movie).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0275230/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

If not Blood the Last Vampire, it sounds really close to your description.
>>
>>271228
Forgot to ask is this something you watched online or did it air on TV?
>>
File: DSC06561.jpg (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06561.jpg
4MB, 4000x3000px
>>271228
>>271231
I see how you mean (I've seen Blood far more recently and can remember most of it), but it was much older than that.
I said 90's, but it might even have been a late 80's one. It was on a VHS tape, so certainly nothing recent.

The antagonist was looking physically warped in the scene I can still remember, like pic related, and all visible skin was a dark red colour. The head I mentioned that he'd tried growing was sort of 'deflated' and unfinished.
>>
>>271232
>4k x 3k
Jesus, didn't realise that file was so big
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-03-23-19h36m23s7-1.png (417KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-03-23-19h36m23s7-1.png
417KB, 640x480px
>>271232
Genocyber (1994)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ0fZnsbhUE

From what I've read online its considered really gory even for an anime.
>>
>>271238
It's certainly in the same vein and artstyle, but I'd have to watch all the episodes to say immediately.
Thanks anyway though, I'll have a watch
>>
File: Uuuuh....gif (4KB, 164x135px) Image search: [Google]
Uuuuh....gif
4KB, 164x135px
>>271248
>>271238
Unless the later episodes are vastly different, I'd say it probably wasn't this. I think I would have remembered the borderline non-existent plot, large number of inappropriately Brooklyn accents and strange old-sounding feral girl.
It was... it sure was something though
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.