[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could a American anons help me with a problem, I am unable t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: aquabats fanart.jpg (297KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aquabats fanart.jpg
297KB, 1280x720px
Could a American anons help me with a problem, I am unable to watch (or even buy) the 2 season of Aquabats Super Show as its locked outside the USA, could it be possible for someone to download it/record it and send a downloadable like here? (it would be nice if the Episode 3 from season 3 was included as well)

link here (and before someone tells me to look for torrents, I checked and all of them are dead)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=ELfrh5NMxIekYuA8mQf9OM7w
>>
>>270758
https://www.youpak.com/watch?v=726MHxRnMRY&index=1&list=ELfrh5NMxIekYuA8mQf9OM7w

Thanks /heem/

Change tube to pak in the URL
>>
File: nope.png (178KB, 1100x880px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
178KB, 1100x880px
>>270766
Thanks you for trying but sadly it do not work, the video would not load at all and the download button is could not be more useless than it is now.
>>
>>270794
Does it not Play when you click the Play button either?
>>
>>270795
nope, i can see that cursor changes to pointed finger when i go over it but id does not do anything besides that. Do this side not work for you too anon or am I just unlucky?
>>
well with this tutorial i was able to force youtube to see me as an american user https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u79MPMkHABk
However there as still some problems:
1 - youpak still not working
2 - the YT video is still behind the paywall
3 - it will most likely ask me to pay with an american bank account that i don't have (10$ isn't even that much money)
goddamit tv producers/executives, just sell this on dvd so i don't have to deal with this bullshit
>>
>>270814
I'm sorry anon I can't get it to play either, just checked. I didn't realise the videos were behind a paywall.

I think your best bet would be to look for torrents or find a streaming site that you could potentially download it from
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (121KB, 747x288px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
121KB, 747x288px
>>270820
well, all the streaming sites seems to be purged and most of the torrent are either nonactive or just contain one/two peers with 0% of download.
>>
>>270825
Try asking on /co/ or /tv/, or maybe even look on /t/? I know /co/ does talk about Aquabats at times, or at least, used to, so making a discussionthread about it there and asking might not be a terrible idea. Don't browse /tv/ though so couldn't tell you if they know.

I'm just not sure there is a way to bypass the paywall on Youtube
>>
>>270829
I know you can (or should be able to) buy stuff from apple stores using some range change ip bullshit but i have no idea if this would work same for youtube/amazon. It looks like i would be easier to just fly to ameriaca, make a bank account and watch it there.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.