[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korea-related Requests, Telemonster requests,JESUS HELP ME WITH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: CwaE3w3UkAAJLRB (2).jpg (82KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
CwaE3w3UkAAJLRB (2).jpg
82KB, 640x481px
Help with any and every little thing on this list, anything at all, would be so fucking appreciated man, even if it's just one translated sentence.

The no-bullshit tl;dr list of things I need:
>A site that will ship Telemonster merchandise overseas, especially but not exclusively the plushies
>Does some hidden fan cafe site exist? Is there some place where Koreans converse about the show and draw fanart? Because I can't find any!
>Translations of literally everything Telemonster and BTOB related
>Some way to download "Telemonster" episodes 14-35
>Some way to download a 1080p version of Eerie's outro seen in episodes 1-13
>MBC's wikipedia page indicates that it is possible to have the channel as an American. Is watching Telemonster on TV possible as an American? What is the American broadcast roster like?
>More photographs of the Eerie zoo tour bus, pic related is the only one I've found
>High res photographs of Eerie stuff at the children's playgrounds, such as banners and coloring pads THAT DON'T HAVE ANY CHILDREN IN THE WAY!
>Any information on Studio Gale and the employees behind Telemonster
>Any concept art of Telemonster, especially of Eerie and Eerie's bedroom
>Gameplay footage of the Telemon Go! phone game, especially showing Eerie being caught.
>Any information on how the show is doing commercially, how well the merchandise is selling, what plans MBC has in store for the future, etcetera

Relevant links:
4chan thinks the post is spam if I post the links, so I'll post them in an image I guess unless you think of a better way to link them.

(Post 1/3, contd)
>>
(Post 2/3 contd.)
Yeah, basically if it's not obvious enough, I'm obsessed with Telemonster, specifically Eerie, the blue werewolf character in it, and being unable to speak Korean and not living in Korea makes my obsession a bit of a difficult one to fulfill.
I can watch his series on vodmall, the link I posted above, but it's in horrid 240p resolution and lags like fuck. I can't get any good screenshots from it, hell I can't even rip the 240p videos from it because the connection to the site is so terrible that everything I rip comes out corrupted to the point of even further unwatchability.
The ondemandkorea link has the series in 1080p. It requires a $7 per month subscription, which I had bought of course, but it, too, lags terribly and has some of the most impressive anti-piracy shit I've ever seen. Nothing I did could even detect there was playable media on the page.
I do own an Eerie plushie, however I would like to own several, and the seller no longer exports them. He was also charging ridiculous prices for them. Apart from the plushies, there is also lots of other Telemonster merch also unavailable in America. Toothbrushes, shoes, sleeping masks, bracelets, temporary tattoos, keychains, thermoses, even a board game. I want it all. I've tried multiple sites and nowhere will even let you register as a non-Korean citizen. If this thread doesn't work out, I plan to contact a resident of Korea on a furfag site or something and offer them money to buy me this stuff... I'd also like to own a ticket to the plaground, even though I'd never be able to go. I'd just like to have one.
BTOB, the boy band, did Eerie's theme song and made me highly interested in them as well. I would like to know everything about them. And I naturally assume that most of the info about them is in Korean exclusively.
>>
File: 1480269181157.jpg (275KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1480269181157.jpg
275KB, 1500x1500px
(Post 3/3)
Luckily I already have their full discography (I can post it for you if you'd like) so I need no help on the pirating front. I am especially interested in the member "Peniel".
The official Telemonster site http://telemonster.co.kr/ is what I'm most in need of translations for... Just absolutely anything from that, seriously. None of it is actual text I can just copy paste into google, it's all images.

So yeah, I hope you can help me with my unhealthy obsession, consider your helping me helping capitalism in a way, I have money and I want to give it to these dog eaters but don't know how.
I have a youtube page if you want to be furthered amused by my autism.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf8UJwWhGl2oGkcjhbDpm6w
Thanks.

I will post the image with the links in the next post, sorry, it's the best I can do.
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-21+at+04.49.30).png (27KB, 1119x200px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-21+at+04.49.30).png
27KB, 1119x200px
The links.
>>
Someone suggested stream capturing the ondemandkorea's episodes, but the connection is too shit and I'd only get one frame per second. Besides, my computer is a piece of shit.
>>
The only way I've gotten Telemonster's social media accounts to respond to me is by threatening them with corporate disputes. They have people behind those accounts that speak english, they just ignore you unless you live in Korea.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.