[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone rec me an anime from after 2010 but before 2014, I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1445221553678.png (440KB, 750x680px) Image search: [Google]
1445221553678.png
440KB, 750x680px
Someone rec me an anime from after 2010 but before 2014, I was in a coma and want to catch up

Preferably something that's enjoyed ironically or post-ironically
>>
I have literally no idea what enjoying something ironically means.

Watch Madoka (2011) plus Rebellion (2013).
>>
>>269728
kill la kill
>>
>>269948
like so-bad-it's-good kinda stuff
>>
>>269728
umaru
>>
>>269948
how have you survived on this website?
>>
>>269728
Kakumeiki Valvrave and Cross Ange if you love watching anime ironically. These two anime drives the train off the track and into the sky.
>>
MM!
>>
>>269962
That's not what irony is.

>>270072
By not being an idiot who says stupid things like "enjoyed ironically or post-ironically".
>>
>>270141
It is. The enjoyment comes not from any genuine love for the thing but from a sarcastic appreciation of it's failings that make thing enjoyable, or post-irony going further being the acknowledgement of all these failings and disingenuous appreciation but a further sincere love for the thing at the end of all consideration.

In simple terms, so-bad-it's-good and so-bad-good-it's-good, some non anime examples to wrap your head around the concept being CyberBully (the abc family movie) and Hobo With a Shotgun, respectively
>>
>>270143
That's not what "so bad it's good" means. It means something that's so shitty it's genuinely funny to watch it. It has nothing at all to do with irony. I've noticed millennials have this trend of calling something ironic if they don't understand it, or assuming something must be ironic when they don't understand the appeal. Just accept you don't understand something and stop degrading both the use of the word irony and the interests of others who are genuine in their feelings.
>>
>>270082
Cross Ange is unironically great.
Valvrave is so bad it's not even worth watching ironically.
>>
>>270082
>Kakumeiki Valvrave
Fuck no

As for OP watch Lagrange, Mazinkaiser SKL, and Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.