[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I make videos for Youtube. Mostly showcasing really, really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: yt_1200-vfl4C3T0K[1].png (17KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yt_1200-vfl4C3T0K[1].png
17KB, 1200x1200px
I make videos for Youtube. Mostly showcasing really, really shitty crowdfunding campaigns.

If anyone's up for it, I'm currently getting very little feedback on my videos have have no idea what I'm doing right, what I'm doing wrong, or what I could improve on.

A few of my videos:

>A guy trying to say he can host a server farm on solar power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITSgFvLga60

>A very, very bad mobile game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLmsKUgU1t4

>An absolute moron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLsioQAUVbA

Recently, I did a two parter on this really, really crazy familly that pretty much make it their life goal to scam over everyone around them.

Link to part one here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoU3D7Ws2rk

I could really use feedback on these videos. I know there's something I could improve on, and I really want to hear opinions.
>>
>>267462
i really liked em actually
and the bonus for me was i didnt need to watch while i was on here (mostly didn't lol}
>>
>>267494
Thank you.

That's actually very reassuring. I've been really worried I'm just not funny enough.
>>
>>267495
You're fine, just vary up your background content. Just digging underground is not very entertaining to watch.
>>
Stop using the same "Man does X" joke for your titles. It's stupid.
>>
>>267506
That actually makes sense.

I'll do that!

>>267507
Any other ideas?
>>
>>267507
Bumping for this, put some originality into your titles.
>>
>>267506
ye also this
but really someone i can listen and not watch appealed to me to be honest
>>
>>267510
That was what I was going for.

I have two monitors. I normally watch someone like Birdman or Luna while I play games.

I really wanted to emulate them with my content.
>>
>>267513
ye i like to lurk on here and /r/ but getting something other that radio to play without watching is always hard ive started listening to joe rogan at the moment
>>
>>267462
In part 2 of your two-parter, you threw out a lot of facts.

Put refranses in your descriptions when you do that. Things like the world record for helium balloons was easy to find, but if you go into greater detail like you did with solid rocket fuels, I could see it being a real problem not to give links to that information.
>>
>>267519
That's a fair point. I'll remember to do that from now on. I don't know why I didn't this time. That was pretty stupid of me.
>>
>>267462
You should probably give the series a title or at least mention Kickstarter in the titles of the videos - it gives it a lot more context to a passing viewer.

For example, I wouldn't be inclined to watch a video about someone shovelling kitchen sewage for five and a half minutes, even though the kitchen sewage is actually metaphorical - but I wouldn't know that - nor would I bother with a guy uncovering an internet scam. Try to make your titles less broad and aim for your target audience.
>>
>>267521
I could go back through and add something like [Kickstarter Bullshit] to the end of my titles.

Any suggestions as to a title?
>>
>>267521
>>267523
Title's made!

I hope that's diffrent enough from idubbz's Kickstarter Crap.
>>
>>267531
Your format's way diffrent from his. Even if you title was slightly similar, you'd be fine.
>>
>>267462

Change your avatar and stop fucking playing Mineshit in your videos
>>
>>267536
I'm actually thinking that I should switch games. Maybe have something diffrent each day.

Honestly, I thought having Minecraft would bump up the videos in Youtube's algorithm, but I think it might be counter productive.
>>
>>267462
Hey so i just watched all those vids. I must say I do like them and you speak clearly. Personal preference I say maybe speak a little faster. Your jokes are pretty good but sometimes maybe a touch to subtle. Maybe put some more emphasis in your voice. Also i agree with people say change up the game. It is quite boring to watch you dig the same kind of tunnel in each video. You can go to humblebundle.com bundlestars.com indiegala.com epicbundle.com to find steam games and non steam games for super cheap. Also if you conartist so much do some videos on some good and bad ones you have researched like rob dyke does murders. Just keep going and trying new things till you find your self in the videos, how you like to joke around, show random images for your jokes and so forth. You will do good you have personality it just needs to develop into a showmans personality. Just have fun and dont always stick the same thing you and your viewers will get board. Plus im deff subscribing.
>>
>>267536
This. I really enjoyed the two episodes I watched, but the tunneling got on my nerves quickly.

If it was slightly more interesting or divers it would be fine. It does not have to be a Dark Souls speedrun, but something to keep my eyes busy in between the trailer disections.
A calm game is probably best so it does not distract too much from what you are saying. So Minecraft was not a terrible pick per se, but you should at least spice it up a bit more than tunneling a 3x3 tunnel for 20 minutes.
Maybe play a stupid mod for Skyrim or an emulated Mario or something, anything really, as long as it does not have a story itself and isn't too distracting.

Other than that, your voice and speaking is great for this, and the videos were interesting for the most part. Subbed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.