[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to make around 200 bucks in a weeks time or less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pathetic male protagonist.jpg (45KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic male protagonist.jpg
45KB, 960x540px
Is it possible to make around 200 bucks in a weeks time or less just on the internet?

Me mum got in some trouble and needs some medicine but I'm broke and literally can't lift anything more than a mousepad to look for some work outside, and I doubt I'd find anything that pays that well in such time anyway where I live.

Someone said fiverr but I heard it's impossible with how competitive it is.

Any advice, sites, captcha solving or typing or anything.
I'm just looking for any help now of something known that can work in that small amount of time.

Thanks guys.
>>
>>266375
you'll need some skills before making any money plus they mostly pay with paypal maybe try with searching for 'top click working apps' or a pawn shop
>>
>>266392
>you'll need some skills before making any money
What do I need exactly.

>plus they mostly pay with paypal
So?
Is that bad, I don't know why that's bad.

>try with searching for 'top click working apps'
I'm not sure what that means, like sites that pay you for clicking?
Can I actually click enough for that much in this time?

I'm shit at searching something that isn't a scam with my abysmal luck.

>pawn shop
I'd already pawn something off If I wasn't living in a 4 wall dorm with a communal internet, a chair, a table, a blanket and a laptop that I rent for study.
>>
>>266375
Transcribing and/or translation sites would likely do it, but you'd need to be aggressive about taking on jobs, but you're right they're competitive and established contributors are generally who people will hire
>>
>>266394
PayPal can be charged back, i.e. refunded, even months after the payment was made.
>>
There is an Amazon program. I forgot what the exact title is, but basically you get cash for doing little jobs, like listening and typing what a guy says in a audio file, or doing surveys, and shit like that. It takes a while to get an answer back from the organization like a couple days but still
>>
>>266396
>Transcribing and/or translation sites would likely do it
If you have any suggestions then please do post them.

>>266398
Well that sucks.
I see now, but aren't most of these types of things pay only in that?

>>266399
Looked it up and I can only find actual work applications at amazon.
I'll try searching some more but if remember what it is then please do post back.

Thanks guys.
>>
>>266401
I will try to look right now for the Amazon thing because I signed up for it so it should be in my email give me 2 min

also chances are they won't charge back but it's always a possibility
>>
I FOUND IT!

it is called: Amazon Mechanical Turk. Google it and it's the first link :)
>>
>>266375
I read about partsurvey somewhere, you can get $46 (3 surveys for $12 each) of credit per day, but only get payout at $700. You watch ads and fill in short questionairs.
I don't know if it is legit, due to tax reasons I can't currently try this shit.

Swagbucks is fairly popular and confirmed working, though they pay you in gift cards, like $20 for amazon, so you'd have to sell these gift cards yourself before you actually get money.

If you know a few languages, you can try Flitto. It usually takes some time to get accepted and make money, but they sometimes have special promotions on which you can easily make $20 (their minimum payout) in a few hours..
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.