[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me there is some sort of system variable or anything that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: audio-volume-low-panel.png (15KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
audio-volume-low-panel.png
15KB, 512x512px
Tell me there is some sort of system variable or anything that can be set to change the maximum volume on windows 10.

I don't want to install any third party software just to change the volume.

It's so fucking low with my bluetooth headphones, but they work with my phone without any issue.
>>
Surely it's not that complicated... right?
>>
Here you go anon:
Go to Control Panel
- Go to Sounds
- Go to Playback
- Pick bluetooth headset as output device.
- Go to Properties > At "Levels" tab, check if it is set too 100%.
- Go to Enhancements > Enable Loudness Equalization>.
- Apply.

should fix your problem.
>>
>>266135
I already did that. Plus, I changed VLC's interface to be able to go up to 200 %.
>>
Also, I often have to reconnect my headphones in between videos or songs. The connection never drops while I am listening to something, but if I pause it for a few minutes and get back, it may not work. Or, if I go from VLC to Youtube it may not work either.

It never does that with my phone.

Would buying an external bluetooth adaptator that I could plug in a USB port solve all my problems?
>>
What's the name of your headphones?
>>
>>266220
>https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01L8C8WCQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
Maybe your microphone is on or too sensitive and is reducing the volume as if it were in a call
>>
Try turning off microphone settings or listening settings
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (39KB, 390x451px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
39KB, 390x451px
>>266464
I doubt that.
>>
maybe there's drivers on the products website
>>
Or maybe you gotta go to devices and printers in control panel (I only have win7) and go to the properties on the Bluetooth adapter and change some settings there too
>>
>>266487
>>266489
I don't really see what I could change in the settings. I tried looking for a driver, but it says that it's up to date and I haven't found anything more recent on the internet. The driver dates back from 2015, though.

Again, would buying a bluetooth adaptor to plug in a usb port be likely to solve my issue, then?
>>
>>266503
Or can I just change the adaptator inside?

>http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP+Pavilion+17-e000+Notebook+PC+series/5375409/model/5403387?jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_s-001_title_r0002
This is my computer.
>>
>>266515
All the adaptor does is shunt Bluetooth packets around. It no more knows you're talking to a headset than your USB hub knows it's talking to a mouse.
>>
>>266539
Yeah, but my thought was that it could use a more recent driver with the absolute certainty that it is compatible with windows 10.

Wouldn't that be the case..?
>>
If your phone works fine then it leads me to think it must be a setting on the headphones or in the options for the BT hardware/adaptor on the pc
>>
>>266545
Then what is there to do?
>>
>>266546
Is there buttons on the headphones along with the pairing that controls volume levels or range? Maybe you could even reset it and pair it again see if that helps
>>
>>266548
Nope, the only buttons are play/pause, previous and next.
>>
>>266548
I forgot to add, I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. No change whatsoever.
>>
>>266543
If your headset does anything, that means the Bluetooth adapter works. The adapter can no more influence the volume than your USB root hub driver can influence what your mouse buttons do.
>>
>>266613
What should I do, then?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.