[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a good new game to play. Whats your favourite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Looking for a good new game to play. Whats your favourite game of all time?
>>
The legend of Zelda: ocarina of time
Can't go wrong with the classics
>>
>>265711
Haha, right. Doesnt really work though. It's my favourite too. I've played all the Zelda games.
>>
Okami
>>
>>265708
You have any limitations about the system? The game I put the most time into, over the years is Dragon Warrior IV (aka Dragon Quest IV).
>>
File: 1453556638864.jpg (40KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
1453556638864.jpg
40KB, 400x377px
>>265708
Paper Mario 64
>>
>>265708
LoZ aLttP
>>
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines

Install this patch with all the plus options, because they released a beta as the final product for some reason: http://www.patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/73724

Enjoy broheim
>>
>>265708
Paper Mario Thousand Year Door
>>
File: 1449349516054.jpg (33KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449349516054.jpg
33KB, 375x500px
Ace Combat Zero.

I never playing anything of the genre before I bought Ace Combat 4,5 and Zero on a whim and binged all three at once.
>>
Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 9, Balders Gate is ok, The Bards Tale is funny stuff but otherwise sucks, Supermario 3 and Yoshie's Island
>>
Not THE favorite, but quite an overlooked, yet fun open world game - The Saboteur.
You fuck around in nazi-occupied France as a drunken irishman that does parkour and explosives.
>>
File: ddonpach.png (59KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
ddonpach.png
59KB, 240x320px
>>265708
DoDonPachi
>>
If you havent tried it out yet, play the elder scrolls series !
>>
>>265708
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.
>>
File: furi.png (3MB, 1280x1813px) Image search: [Google]
furi.png
3MB, 1280x1813px
>>265708
not best game of all time but a game I really enjoyed in a long time is Furi. It's not that long and requires skill
>>
Dishonored. Haven't played the second because my laptop is a piece of shit but I've heard good things. Dishonored 1 regularly goes on sale for like 5 USD so check it out if you haven't already, it's an amazing game.
>>
>>265708
udertale/isaac/touhou/mad father/ib/hyper light drifter/ori and the blind forest
>>
>>265708
The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Trilogy, first play through vanilla then head over to /sg/ on /vg/ for some mods. Pirate it if you can since the company that made it no longer exists and all money goes to one shithead and not to people who deserve it.

Momodora Series, One and Two are free through the developers website but the Third and Fourth are both on steam. Very fun and pretty addictive, you can easily get 6-10 hours out of the Third game and 15-20 out of the Fourth if you like to replay on harder difficulties/get 100% completion.

Risk of Rain, I've put over 80 hours into RoR and I still go back to play it for a few hours every now and then. Its a rougelike with a few hidden gems hidden away in certain levels and it never gets old if you're into these kinds of games.

Adding on to what this anon >>265836 said, Ace Combat is an amazing series and a new game is being made. It has fantastic gameplay, an amazing soundtrack, and an interesting storyline/lore. You can find a PS2 emulator online and play 4, 5, and Zero right on your computer. Stop by /aceg/ on /vg/ and read through the OP to see how to get it running, I believe there is still a guide on how to optimize it on your PC (if its gone just feel free to ask for some help, the general is very friendly and are always open to help guide people in the right direction.)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.