[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam 00

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Awakening The Trailblazer.jpg (885KB, 4605x6330px) Image search: [Google]
Awakening The Trailblazer.jpg
885KB, 4605x6330px
Does anyone know where I could find a non torrent download for the Gundam 00 movie?
>>
>>263315
http://xdcc.anidex.moe/?search=[Doki]%20gundam%201080
>>
>>263344
Could you give me a guide on how to use that?
I know I need an IRC to contact the bot but I have no idea how.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (259KB, 1347x1324px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
259KB, 1347x1324px
>>263423
First you select the file that you want to download. When you click the one you want a dialogue box will pop up with a command that will look like "/msg Doki|Homura xdcc send #4344" depending on which file you want. Copy that into the your IRC client when you're connected to the channel.
>>
>>263423
This could be useful as well. http://horriblesubs.info/irc-guide/
>>
>>263430
Excuse my pleb status, but does that mean rizon is the network and anidex is the channel?
>>
>>263432
Correct.
>>
>>263442
Thanks a ton
>>
>>263442
Excuse me but I keep getting this error where it says to join a known channel after requesting the movie.
Can you help me with that?
>>
>>263574
I haven't used IRC in years but have you tried to just join the channel the bot is actually in?
>>
>>263574
From the screenshot >>263430 posted the file is available on Doki's channel. Join Doki, then enter "/msg Doki|Homura xdcc send #4344".
>>
>>263606
>>263604
I found the answer.
Thanks for the all the help.
I was being a retard and didn't realize the bots were put on another channel
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.