[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best release for this anime? Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: kare kano.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kare kano.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
What's the best release for this anime? Can't find anything decent.
>>
>>262162
http://www.sumotorrent.sx/en/details/8374247/XXX/8374247.html
Hope this is what you are looking for OP.
>>
>>262167
thanks for your help but I think you didn't read the title
>>
>>262171
http://www.sumotorrent.sx/en/details/284183/karekano1-26.html
This? Sorry I've never seen this and searches aren't turning up much.
>>
File: ema yasuhara2 (shirobako).jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
ema yasuhara2 (shirobako).jpg
39KB, 711x620px
>>262176
I'll check this, thank you.

Actually I found some releases for this anime but the quality doesn't seem great.

I just wanted to know if there was a top-tier release for this, but apparently this anime didn't get a great encode (and that's sad).
>>
>>262207
It was made in the '90's, so there is little to no chance of getting anything better than DVD quality unfortunately.
>>
>>262207
Dude that guy's torrent is a bunch of shitty avi files. The best you're probably going to find is this
https://bakabt.me/torrent/176216/kareshi-kanojo-no-jijou-his-and-her-circumstances-r1-dvd-h264-e-d

This show never got an HD remaster so the DVD release is the best you're going to get. No idea why you'd search random trackers instead of the main anime trackers for an older series like this.
>>
File: glad.gif (930KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
glad.gif
930KB, 500x275px
>>262208
yeah, and it's sad

>>262210
thank you too anon

E-D seems decent, I was looking for a better release but apparently there's not

again thank you all
>>
>>262208
When it's made doesn't matter. Legend of the Galactic Heroes is from the 80s and yet it got a Blu-Ray remaster. The main issue is licensing, and considering that the original TV production of Kare Kano was cancelled due to internal difficulties it's likely the entire production just got shelved and forgotten, written off as a failed adaptation, hence why no BD remaster when Gainax was going back and remastering all their older shows. Granted this one was a joint production with JC Staff, but Gainax was the principle and had the rights I think.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.