[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to install Monument valley on my phone but after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 83312e35674591.56ff7fe214b40.gif (759KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
83312e35674591.56ff7fe214b40.gif
759KB, 400x400px
I'm trying to install Monument valley on my phone but after installing it the game shows one screen and then crashes.
I have the .apk and .obb and I'm putting the .obb on the right folder after installing the .apk

I'm on cyanogenmod 14 and I'm sure that is why it isn't running properly.
Do any of you have a solution?
>>
Self bump
>>
OP here, I already tried installing and running the game from the SD card and from the internal storage, both times it fails.
Also I ignored this but when the game boots up a message in chinese showed up and later I noticed an URL, the URL is for a chinese site with android apps, that is probably one of the reasons it is not working
>>
Sad bump
>>
I can't be sure, but it might be because of Google Play licensing issues.
Try Lucky Patcher and use its Modded Google Play and see if that works.
https://lucky-patcher.netbew.com/
>>
>>259888
Thanks, I will try this later

I just tried a different copy of the .apk, it installed and then showed me a screen in russian and the URL lenovo dot ru
I desintalled it and hopefully it didn't infect my phone
>>
Dont have a solution just want to say that the game was fun as hell and i hope you get to play it
>>
>>260230
The tutorial is really fun. I can't seem to find the real game anywhere though.

OP, you're doing the right thing pirating it.
>>
>>260230
That's very kind anon

Tomorrow I will try a new version of the app and lucky patcher
I will lso try the previews version of the app I had, the one with the chinese message from android.d.cn with lucky patcher.

>>260266
How come? The can't take such a popular game off the store.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170202-160836.png (103KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170202-160836.png
103KB, 1080x1920px
>>260397
>>260266
It is still there on the store.

And, OP, try this link.
http://www.todoapk.net/en/monument-valley/

I have tried it and got pic related, since I don't have modded Google Play. I do reckon that with a modded GP, you can access the game.
>>
>>260397
You've already spent more time on this game than most people who've paid for it.
>>
File: 1464956813115.png (106KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1464956813115.png
106KB, 400x300px
>>259888
How should I go about doing this?
Do I patch the apk or just run the modded playstore?

>>260463
Thanks, now I have 3 options to try

>>260486
That's sad
>>
One last bump because I'm unsure if I have to patch the apk or install the fake playstore
>>
>>260918
Install Lucky Patcher from link above. Make sure your phone is rooted (knowing you got CM14, you should already be rooted) and you have Busybox installed.

Then go to Toolbox, and you will have an option to 'Install Modded Google Play Store'. It will download it and install it. Look up on YouTube for installing stuff is confusing, I suppose.

Try our Mountain Valley.
>>
>>261064
Got lucky patcher but had some difficulties getting busybox, Hopefully the one I got is legit.
>>
File: 1485100770826.png (583KB, 521x621px) Image search: [Google]
1485100770826.png
583KB, 521x621px
>>261152
It works now!
thank you all
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.