[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How does one enjoy spoilers? So, I got spoiled on "Fuuka"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1446843997733.jpg (77KB, 591x705px) Image search: [Google]
1446843997733.jpg
77KB, 591x705px
>How does one enjoy spoilers?

So, I got spoiled on "Fuuka" today, feels pretty bad , I don't know how to enjoy the show anymore.
>>
If something is genuinely good, it'll hold up when you watch it a second time. If it doesn't hold up after you've heard spoilers, it isn't genuinely good.

That's the philosophy to take if you want to watch something after hearing spoilers.
>>
Thing with spoilers is there's usually more than meets the eye. Someone might tell you something or you might accidentally see it, but unlesss you wound up reading the whole plot, there's more going on and more to come that you don't know. It's worth experiencing whatever it is for yourself
It might not result in the same feel, but it should still be enjoyable.

Tbh I'm not sure what Fuuka is, assuming it's an anime though just enjoy each episode for what it is rather than concerning yourself with and focusing on the spoiler
>>
>>257853

that spoiler probably saved you a lot of time. I was reading weekly until that badly written twist happened, and it felt like the entire series was a god damn waste.
>>
>>257853

I personally have no problem with spoilers because I enjoy a particular plot device called "in media res" (or something like that). It's basically when a story starts either at the end or at the middle, something dramatic happens and then you get a "2 weeks before" and the story takes off from there.

I like how you know how things are going to turn out. But you don't know HOW. And the ride is pretty entertaining because you're already anticipating the turns.
>>
>>257853
The big spoiler of the anime happens around chapter 37 or so of the manga. To put in perspective how insignificant it is, the manga is about 138 chapters long now. The following 100 chapters just continues to poke you from every angle with the spoiler. Honestly, the only reason I ended up watching the anime was to hear the songs that get played throughout the manga. Anyways, most stories are about the journey, not the destination, and in Fuuka's case, the spoiler was just the start of the journey.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.