[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got into a fight with my gf of 1 1/2 years about me not spending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Got into a fight with my gf of 1 1/2 years about me not spending enough time with her. I've been trying to keep myself busy lately due to the fact that I feel extremely depressed. I was kicked of the army for gaining too much weight, I am currently working full time while trying to get a new position at work, is going to school full time and on top of all that I'm trying to balance my personal life. Yesterday she came over to my place but started to complain that we didn't spend time together and that every time she is over I always have to do some sort of project or something like that that'll keep me from spending time with her. And on top of all that she's stressed out about school, work and her dying grandma.

Can you guys help me type an apology. I truly care about her but I just have a lot of stuff going on in my head.
>>
yo bitch
i is tryin to make a better future for both of us, if you are so butthurt over this don't slam my door on your way out

mike drop
>>
>>253151

>I'm doing exactly what most people do, it's such a burden

How about you close your trap and stop eating so much, how's that for an apology fatty? You could follow by manning-up and learning how to manage your life.

>inb4 I'm really busy hurr durr

Then you don't have time for a girlfriend retard, dump her and get one when you actually have time. Fucking fatfags, when will they learn?
>>
Here's a short clip that oughta cheer you up, OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fF6E-AkK0A
>>
>>253151
>>>/adv/
>>
So your bitch is mad because your life sucks now, your fault or not, and you can't spend time with her?
She's cheating bro
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.