[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can I achieve this effect in PS CS6? What type of tutorials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

how can I achieve this effect in PS CS6? What type of tutorials should I be watching to learn this type of stuff.
>>
bump
>>
>>249621
Like any thing learn the basics like knowing what tools do. Just mess with all the tools and filters. Try recreating what you see in that pic.
>>
>>249644
would photo layering help? Like a portrait and then some light ray type photo
>>
>>249621
There seem to be a lot of filter uses in these both, particularly with the second one. With the first if you change the rectangular marquee tool into a single row marquee tool, select an area on the body, copy your selection into a new layer, stretch the layer out and apply a blur to it you can achieve a similar effect. Then you can just cutout the parts of the guy that you want to stick out in front of the effect.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (1MB, 4320x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
1MB, 4320x720px
>>249684
I just dont find the final effect impressive. I think to accomplish the effects in your pic it would take basic know how.

Here you go, you will still have to know what the tool names are.

Also this was rushed. Result would be better if I had the original image.
>>
>>249686
Im not sure if I made this clear, but you have to 2 layers of the cropped person overlapped. Use motion blur on the copy of the person. Brighten the layer using image settings like image exposure. Add highlights to the light, using the color dodge tool.

Learning what each tool does is still what I recommend you doing first.
>>
>>249691
Also in the end you should have 3 separate layers. One for the lighting effect, person, background lighting.
>>
>>249695
Scratch that it would be 5, I think in your pic the original image is in the far background.

Also forgot to add the obvious you would have to be working on a black background at all times. Also these effects could be accomplished in different ways.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.