[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /wsr/ I need help with winning arguments against my brother.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: cat.jpg (118KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
118KB, 410x410px
Hello /wsr/
I need help with winning arguments against my brother. He keeps on saying that I get irritated because of the smallest things and that I'm SO ANNOYING and I need help with arguments for why he is the annoying one and why I get irritated because of the things he does.

So what he does most of the time is like walk around just farting everywhere and then smile like it's funny when actually it's extreamly disgusting because it stinks so bad. Another thing he does it brup which, no it doesn't stink, but is just a bit rude and he will do it while we eat and idk it's just annoying because why can't he be like normal people

The next thing is not that big of a deal but he will clap really loudly and it's just annoying because I've told him to stop just because he does it so loudly but then he just does it all the time and I'm like no

Then whenever he is told (by my parents) to help out or do something, he just pulls a really stupid and cringey face and it's literally every single time he is told to do something. He is really lazy and he doesn't even bother to put the paper towel he used in the bin which is like the easiest thing in the world. So yeah he never really cleans or throws away anything he has used or anything that is his.

Also he will just punch, kick and pinch me all the time and he is stronger than me so I can't really do anything than try to punch back but he will just punch me back even harder than the first time so now I'm ALmost scared of him because I'm just helpless if we start fighting (sounds stupid and childish but you know, that's what he is) and it's not good because I don't him to know that he can get whatever he wants by punching me because he is the stronger one.

Now, I'm not saying I'm always right because I'm not and I'm not saying that I'm not annoying sometimes because I am heh. But what I don't do is keep on doing the same thing over and over again even though someone has told me to stop multiple times. So yeah plz help
>>
I sound like the most boring person ever but when you've lived with this mug for almost your whole lfe you will understand why I'm annoyed and why he should stop and why you all need to help me with argumets for why he is the annoying one who needs to chillax
>>
File: 1466260761307.jpg (88KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466260761307.jpg
88KB, 960x720px
>>249532
Tell him he's adopted.

>also:
You have to be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>249556
i am older than 18 just like ur mom
>>
File: laughing whores.png (357KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.png
357KB, 449x401px
>>249561
>Older than 18
>Still living with parents
>>
>>249532
look up misophonia

also look up how to argue, learn how to debate. ezpz

from your writing style you do seem to be a little easily annoyed though maybe consider meditation
>>
File: wrath.jpg (94KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
wrath.jpg
94KB, 800x450px
>>249532
you really have to fight him. just punch his face real real hard. he will punch you back but nvm it will hurt but you won't die because chins are not made of glass. throw some punches to his face and some to his belly and just fight. even if you are on the ground just go on and spit your blood into his face and don't give up and don't do anything he wants you to do.

I'm not saying you have to punch him when he farts (this would be silly) but wait for the right moment when he provokes you and vice versa.

He will change his view, believe me. And remember: you don't die just because he punches harder then you.

No go on and show what you've learnend.
>>
>>249577
Americans may not value parenting and human life in general but a kid moving out on his own at 18 is just fucking stupid. It makes more sense to be living at home, being able to save money and then move out when he is in a much more secure financial position.
Having shitloads of young people paying inflated rental costs to greedy baby boomer landlords and living barely above poverty does not help society.
>>
>>249738
Horseshit.

If you're in EET, you can afford your own household.

And you should, because you can only learn to be a man by doing.
>>
File: 1468493123853.jpg (47KB, 409x350px) Image search: [Google]
1468493123853.jpg
47KB, 409x350px
>>249532
>>
record him farting with your phone.

upload the videos to youtube.

become his manager when he becomes famous for it.

screw him out of all his royalties.
>>
You and your brother sound like young children in a normal sibling rivalry. Once you mature it will become easier for you to simply ignore him. He wants a reaction out of you, and it sounds like you're giving it to him.

If you actually aren't massively underage and really are afraid of your brother beating you, call the police next time he assaults you. Record the beating with your camera phone or show them your bruises, assuming you're not so much of a pussy that you're whining about injuries that don't even leave bruises.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.