[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>server name is correct >password is correct >still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: teamspeak.png (47KB, 520x714px) Image search: [Google]
teamspeak.png
47KB, 520x714px
>server name is correct
>password is correct
>still can't connect
how can I fix this? I've tried the basic fixes (restart, caps lock, etc).

It's not my server
>>
>>249107
>asks for help
>blacks out any and all information that could actually solve his problems
さすが
>>
Maybe the server is down. Try to contact the administrator.
>>
>>249112
>>249113
My friends can connect normally and the admins say I'm putting the right password
>>
>>249107
Bump
>>
>>249107
90% chance the password and/or hostname are incorrect
9.9% chance something is wrong on the server side
The remaining 0.1% could be a lot of things:
-DNS resolution issue
-firewall issue on your side
-client/server version mismatch
-ports blocked by ISP
-antivirus/anti-malware program misclassifying the client and interfering with it
-???

You have not given nearly enough information to diagnose the issue. At the very least try to get a verbose error message.
>>
>>249240
What do you need to know?
It's no the name or password, I know that for sure.
>>
>>249245
For starters ping the server, traceroute to the server, maybe try establishing a connection to the server with netcat or telnet (don't know if it's TCP or UDP), try to get a verbose error message (not sure if teamspeak lets you), and ask the admins what they're seeing in their logs.
>>
>>249247
Alright, I'll try that when I get home

Thanks
>>
You probably already checked that, but just to make sure, did you make sure you did not accidentally place any whitespaces? Happens a lot when copypasting passwords.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.