[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not long ago I saw this hentai called Star Jewel. The thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 0.jpg (120KB, 379x538px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
120KB, 379x538px
Not long ago I saw this hentai called Star Jewel. The thing is is that it was way more than just a hentai, and if you threw all the sex out, it'd be a legit Mahou Shoujo anime, with lots of nudity at best. Here's the premise, with all the sex-related stuff thrown out:

There's a constant battle going on between Goddesses of Light and Goddesses of Shadow. Goddesses of Shadow hunt women down and kill them to acquire special crystals they can harvest from their hearts, in order to use them as a source of energy to power up their ship, to be able to return back to their home planet, from which they were exiled, in order to get revenge for said exile. Goddesses of Light, who are Goddesses of Shadow who opposed their cause and decided to side with humans, fight them to stop them from killing any more women.

It had a lot of cool fighting scenes (actual fighting, not "fighting" La Blue Girl style; although since it's a hentai, these kinds of "fights" were also present, only in a lesser quantity), and some really neat concepts. Examples:

- When Goddesses of Shadow harvested the crystals from the hearts of women, their (the womens') chests would split open and a very big flower would blossom from the wound, with the crystal inside of it.
- Both Goddesses of Light and Shadow could transform their costumes into wings, in order to be able to fly around.
- Goddesses of Light had really cool superpowers: one of them could cause explosions on command and could summon laser tentacles to wreck shit with them, another one could phase through any surface, kind of like Shadowcat from X-Men, and the last one of them could shoot needle-like projectiles out of her hands in bursts.

Unfortunately, the story was never resolved. It left me hungry for more anime like this, so could you help me find something similar, except a regular anime and not a hentai?

Here's some SFW-ish screenshots of it so you can look at the designs to make more accurate suggestions: http://imgur.com/a/0Yes2
>>
Technically, the evil goddesses just stole them heart-crystal thingies of the mortals, which left them permanently comatose, although that would probably be as good as dead.

As for similar types of shows, assuming you're mostly looking for shows that feature girls in a main cast role with supernatural fighting powers, I read that the Symphogear series is actually rather good in that regard.
From the recent season, there was the magical girl anime "Matoi the Sacred Slayer".
There's of course also fighting magical girl-series like the Pretty Cure franchise.
Last season also had the Vivid Strike series, which is more young girls with supernatural powers doing MMA-style fights.
>>
>>249057
>As for similar types of shows, assuming you're mostly looking for shows that feature girls in a main cast role with supernatural fighting powers

Well, yes, but I also want visual designs and, if possible, concepts similar to those present in Star Jewel. I'm mostly after the designs, though, so basically, throw sexy character designs, and possibly some fanservice, into the thing you said and you got what I want.
>>
Well, Agent Aika might fulfill your requirements too.
>>
>>249061
It might. I'm going to wait for other suggestions before deciding to start watching it, though, since it doesn't seem to be a very good show in general.
>>
Bump.

Also, if that's gonna be of any help, the thing I found myself that was the most fitting were the Cutey Honey OVAs (Re: Cutey Honey and Shin Cutey Honey; moreso the second one). They didn't scratch that itch particularly well for me (mostly due to slightly lackluster and underwhelming action), but they should definitely be something you should look up to when looking for suitable suggestions.
>>
I've watched this too, and the whole time I was thinking "this is literally Steven Universe the hentai."

I know it's not anime, but seriously. The girls in this hentai are just like gems in SU.
>>
>>249352
I don't think a cartoon aimed at children is going to scratch that itch for me? It might have similar themes, but it doesn't, and will never, have anything close to the visual style I want.

Any other suggestions?
>>
Oh, this is the one that had that great futa scene.
Yeah, it's a shame it never went anywhere.
>>
Bump.

Any suggestions? Anything at all?
>>
>>249005
I didn't even read this but looking at the pic I'm reminded of Masou Gakuen HxH

It's ridiculous

seeing as how I didn't read and don't ultimately know if it's close please feel free to disregard my post

best
>>
>>249707
True. The battle harem anime shows by Production IMS might actually fulfill the requirements of a mostly female cast in uniforms fighting against some monsters.
They do have a male main character each, though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.