[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when I installed my Corsair H90, I noticed the logo is not straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170107_214000.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170107_214000.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
when I installed my Corsair H90, I noticed the logo is not straight as you can see in the pic, is there a way to unsnap the clip on the back?
>>
>>247872
help please
>>
File: Capture.png (496KB, 871x513px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
496KB, 871x513px
Did you install it yourself?
You have to remove it from the cpu then adjust it the position you want it before mounting it down.

Also all I had to do is watch an installation video to figure this out.
>>
>>248101
If that doesn't work you could just buy a sticker and place it over the logo. You could either get a similar Corsair logo or some custom logo placed there.
>>
>>248101
i had help, how does the backplate unsnap? also geek squad told me there is no way to fix it straight
>>
but I have seen videos where the logo is straight, this ting is so stupid designed, the H60 would so much simpler, it didn't have to tricky part on the back that you had to do, it just fit right in one way
>>
>>248107
I should have linked a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc3-VgkPJCY

Just dont touch the thermal paste or you will have to reinstall the paste yourself. If you want a quick solution without moving things around just buy a sticker. There are tons of sites that make custom stickers out of many materials.
>>
>>248114
thanks I saw that video, he shows how to put it on but not how to take it off
>>
>>248115
Well by learning how to install something you also know how to uninstall. You just work backwards. If this sounds hard I would first get help from the person that helped you install it.

However you just have to unpin the fan connection than unscrew it off. You should also have visible access to the back plate of the cpu bracket. You may have to hold the back plate while you unscrew the thing off. The radiator wouldn't need to be taken off.
>>
>>248124
>You may have to hold the back plate while you unscrew the thing off
you don't have to have a backplate for the type of motherboard I have
>>
>>248124
>you just work backwards
That's trivially false.

Install an Intel stock cooler by aligning the pins then pushing them til they click.

Then uninstall it how?
Making a clicking sound and pulling the pins out?

Disassembly is not always the reverse of assembly.
>>
>>248138
well that just makes things easier to unmount the CPU cooler.
>>248139
Don take it literal. lol, you also need common sense.
>>
so no one here has the H90?
>>
File: IMG_20170108_231401.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170108_231401.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
fixed it, all is well
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.