[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have a good way of getting rid of the ink behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 100035_5.jpg (7MB, 6000x4476px) Image search: [Google]
100035_5.jpg
7MB, 6000x4476px
Anyone have a good way of getting rid of the ink behind images? For example....
>>
>>247779
>>247779
>Ink
It's not called ink mate, call it something else; idk--background?

Try Lunapic It's kinda bad but it's easy af and free, the quickest way you can do it. http://www196.lunapic.com/editor/?action=transparent

Otherwise look up how to do it in Photoshop. I never really leaned but I had a way around it
In mac, when you open a raw image you can choose to cut out a small piece and make it into a png
Do that and open the png in Photoshop, get the Marquee select tool, click what you want out and hit the delete key. If that doesn't work then good luck mate
>>
>>247779
You want the black to be transparent? Coz that'd be relatively easy.
>>
>>247812
I think he meant the watermarks.
To view the watermarks you have to see the image at full view.

I've removed them myself, however I would have to know what is the image going to be used for.
>>
>>247812
>>247847
>>247851
OP Here, I was super tired last night. Yes, Lmao, I mean the watermark. I don't know what I meant by ink lmao.

That being said I'm going to give a few of these methods a shot. Going through photoshop manually or paint editor manually seemed like it would take FOREVER. I didn't know If a program existed that would scan and remove watermarks (If it even exists...)
>>
>>247941
i didnt know who was worse you for saying ink or everyone else for not getting it, ill go with everyone else because we are meant to read between the lines

in this case its pretty hard to much fine detail, well its not hard actually go buy the image
>>
File: 23591944zuU.jpg (6MB, 6000x4476px) Image search: [Google]
23591944zuU.jpg
6MB, 6000x4476px
>>247779
Google, why don't people know how to use it?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.