[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a good manga reader that has an interface that isnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: candy keybord.gif (129KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
candy keybord.gif
129KB, 500x385px
Looking for a good manga reader that has an interface that isnt a pain in the dick to use, anyone able to tell me my options?

It just has to read rar/zip, not crash, and have a file browser, preferably not just a folder browser.
>>
>>247534
What platform? Android, Windows?
>>
>>247554
windows, I am currently using acdsee but it has issues with some of the archives naming and crashes.I don't see the archive naming getting better and extracting and renaming manually is a pain in the ass, so trying to find something that works.
>>
>>247556
I use quivi, it's FOSS and has never crashed once in two years of using it. It took a day of configuring it to be perfect for me but after that I've never had a problem with it.

Idk about the file browser though, I just open stuff from Windows explorer
>>
>>247562
any other alternatives?
>>
>>247567
Honeyview, but it's Chinese botnet
>>
File: Capture.png (623KB, 878x475px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
623KB, 878x475px
I use CDisplay Ex. You just have to rename zip files to .cbz and rar files to .cbr. I just like the reader for the thumbnails it provides.
>>
Starting to think that I'm not going to find a 100% replacement option...

Lets say I dont care about needing to pay or not, are there any options there besides acdsee?
>>
File: Capture.png (405KB, 1360x721px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
405KB, 1360x721px
>>247780
Technically you could use Launchbox to do something similar.

When I click on one of these icons it launches the file. I can also add a short description of each file. I can add a logo for each manga and add any cover art.

I just added CDisplay as an 'emulator' then just added the files associated with said 'emulator'.

I'm still not viewing files within its own UI. However when I launch the files I can add the command to make CDisplay full view at file launch. If you are looking for an image program that lets you view zip files within its own UI you will probably find not that many. Its a really niche thing you are looking for.

However I dont think it would take serious programing skills to develop what you are asking. However I dont think there is a big demand for what you are looking for.

From what I know you can make something similar like launchbox from scratch. I think you just need basic xml coding knowledge. Instead of launching video games you can make it launch zip files.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTJJnHKBMM8
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.