[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Internet Explorer is Compltely Fucked - I'M FUCKED SIDE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: this.png (17KB, 580x388px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
17KB, 580x388px
Okay so before anything yes I tried Googling everything before hand only ran into more problems as of result. And well I fucked up Internet Explorer 11 on my Grandma's computer. Accidentally turned it off as a feature and of course turned it back on and it became fucked up it would open, but it had a blank window and it would only hang for 9-12 seconds and close. Today tried using some methods of re-registering IE's dll's via cmd as admin and that didn't work. Tried using Microsoft Fix It and resetting internet options and neither of those worked. Tried uninstalling the Update. I fucked up. Tried installing IE downloaded from the Microsoft website setup did not finish. Now IE spits out ordinal 701 iertutil.dll error 701. Cannot downgrade neither re-install. Tried deleting registry keys with Internet Explorer. That Also did jack shit. I guess what I'm wondering is if I'm still some how able to erase IE manually and freshly installing it some how?

My OS is Win 7 home premium x64
IE is 11
>>
>>244293
>internet explorer
Just use Google Chrome, Firefox, Chromium, Opera, etc.
>>
>>244295
Ik I'd still like to not fuck shit up this badly on my Grandma's computer.
>>
>>244293
>Grandma's computer
Install Firefox/Chrome/Opera/Camino etc
Replace Firefox/Chrome/Opera/Camino etc icon with IE icon
Problem solved
>>
>>244298
I wish I wasn't banned from win7 forums.
>>
>>244293
can you still run it using Run > iexplore.exe?
>>
File: screw_reading.png (95KB, 853x600px) Image search: [Google]
screw_reading.png
95KB, 853x600px
>>244314
I don't think that's an actual run command, but...
>>
File: firefox_2017-01-01_21-35-05.png (8KB, 432x234px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-01-01_21-35-05.png
8KB, 432x234px
>>244391
it is
>>
File: Untitled.png (169KB, 1243x761px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
169KB, 1243x761px
>>244391
Try redownloading it?
>>
>>244477
Re-download what? I have no clue how to re-download the correct version of the .dll file.
>>
>>244492
iertutil.dll I mean
>>
Try this:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/318378
>>
>>244568
Read first please. Post after, thanks.
>>
>>244589
You should follow your own advice.
>>
Just do a system restore it most likely created a restore point.
>>
>>244590
>>You should follow your own advice.
OK
>I tried Googling everything before hand
>OK means shit I most likely I didn't encounter that dead end Microsoft article already.
>Tried uninstalling the Update. I fucked up. Tried installing IE downloaded from the Microsoft website setup did not finish.
>OK still means shit.
>>244609
Tried no luck. Forgot to mention.
>>
The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.
>>
File: b8.jpg (32KB, 587x720px) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
32KB, 587x720px
>>244867
>>
>>244296
>Ik I'd still like to not fuck shit up this badly on my Grandma's computer.
Then don't use Internet Exploder, because that will fuck shit up on her computer, you moron.
>>
>>245020
>Internet Exploder
Okay, let me explain this situation to you in another way. My grandmother doesn't really know how to use the computer because of course she is old. She might try using the default browser instead of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Trying to explain that she should use other browsers instead of IE is the same as trying to explain a meme to a 56 year old cop. And if anything the computer has an anti virus installed I mean I can't see her fucking shit up with IE like she would download deep web level shit. All she would use it is for checking her E-mail and maybe browsing YouTube a bit. Not to mention IE is required for some programs to run correctly. All I want to do is just un-fuck it and that's it leave the computer functioning like before.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.