[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give a manga newfag good manga titles to read. /a/ is full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1480755746531.png (265KB, 566x800px)
1480755746531.png
265KB, 566x800px
Give a manga newfag good manga titles to read.

/a/ is full of faggots and won't help.
>>
just google "good manga titles" and you literally will find everything you are looking for
>>
>>244047
Well , maybe something good for google is shit for you , fuccbois. But ok , thanks for nothing.
>>
>>244048
you are calling yourself a newfag which must imply that you don't know alot of titles in the first place, learning how to use google is a very good start

also when there are OPT threads up on /a/ just lurk and you'll find some good stuff to read
>>
Anon, grossly insulting the people who you want help from is rather immature. All that they (/a/ and all the other boards on 4chan) want from you is for you to read and follow the rules like everyone else here; you are not a special snowflake who gets to ignore the rules. It takes five minutes to read them, and you'll get a lot more out of this site.

Just some advice.
>>
>>244046
>/a/ is full of faggots and won't help.
Because /a/ is for discussion and not requests, newfag. Go back to where you came from.
>>
reddit.com/r/manga
>>
File: soul eater.png (40KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
soul eater.png
40KB, 500x355px
>>244046
soul eater
finished 3 years ago
>>
File: thank you for reading.jpg (53KB, 538x413px) Image search: [Google]
thank you for reading.jpg
53KB, 538x413px
>>244046
>>244101
and i have the physical copies
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.