[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't wanna make this thread on /a/ because I could get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1336713645557.jpg (124KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1336713645557.jpg
124KB, 500x375px
This is my fucking backlog of shows I haven't bothered to watch more then 1 episode of this year

Erased
Macross Delta
91 Days
ReLife
Amaama to Inuzama
Amanchu

Which should I drop and which should I fucking finish already?
>>
>>238205
Finish Delta
>>
>>238205

They're all shitty so drop all of them. The fact you couldn't watch past 1 ep. should be enough to tell you as such.
>>
amanchu is good
>>
>>238205

Erased has a decent start, but then after a certain event it just becomes kind of mediocre. Not because it's controversial or jarring, but just because the event makes the show less interesting. Probably drop.

91 Days is pretty good, but would be better as a movie. It's got some great ideas and most of it is pulled off well, but I felt like it was missing something. Maybe it was just because I watched it weekly. Maybe drop.

ReLife is fantastic. Definitely pick that back up out of the bunch. It's got some great character interactions and development.

Amaama to Inazuma was eh. It has cute father-daughter moments, but I felt like it was trying way too hard to be as cute or emotional as possible. A lot of anime love to do this, so it's rough. Probably drop.

Amanchu was pretty enjoyable. The art and music and atmosphere were absolutely lovely. Like with Amaama though, a few of the scenes tried a bit too hard to be emotional, but it wasn't as bad. But the characters were cute and the diving parts were interesting. If nothing else, at least download the soundtrack, OP single, and ED single.

>>238258

Like this guy said though, if you couldn't get past episode 1, might as well drop them all. I definitely recommend finishing ReLife though and maybe watching Amanchu if you want some cute girls.
>>
File: epic.png (551KB, 1022x1094px) Image search: [Google]
epic.png
551KB, 1022x1094px
>>238205
Erased was just okay, no idea on the others, when you get the chance see pic related since it's one of Satellite's finest
>>
>>238205
I think you should drop Erased. The ending was a shitstorm of mediocrity.

Amanchu is by the same author as the guy behind Aria. If you enjoy slice of life or are just looking for some good Iyashikei, give it a look.

I can't comment on the rest.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.