[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asked this last week and didn't really get any results,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: watchmenteaserposter2-super.jpg (4MB, 3600x5550px) Image search: [Google]
watchmenteaserposter2-super.jpg
4MB, 3600x5550px
Asked this last week and didn't really get any results, so let's try again.
Could a kind anon torrent the Ultimate Cut of Watchmen and put it in MEGA for me to download? I can't torrent anything at the moment so it would be a huge help.
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/11181976/Watchmen_The_Ultimate_Cut_(2009)_1080p_x264_DD5.1_EN_NL_Subs_Re_
>inb4 somebody gave you a link to stream it
Yeah, and it turned out to be shit. The movie freezes on a still image and the audio cuts out about 24-25 minutes into it.
>>
>>237496
I watched that movie from the link the guy gave you and had zero problems
>>
File: not a pen15.jpg (206KB, 508x501px) Image search: [Google]
not a pen15.jpg
206KB, 508x501px
>>237496
Here's 2 links to torrents.... but yeah why not just download using a torrent client?

https://1337x.to/torrent/1538035/Watchmen-2009-The-Ultimate-Cut-1080p-BluRay-AC3-x264-ETRG/

https://1337x.to/torrent/1335434/Watchmen-Ultimate-Cut-2009-1080p-BrRip-x264-YIFY/
>>
>>237524
I've tried all three players in both Firefox and Chrome and they all start fucking up during the first animated sequence. The one guy says "My f-" and then it freezes and the audio fucks up.
What browser and adblockers are you using? And are you watching it on fmovies?
>>237527
Actually, I should be able to now. I don't have the cash for a VPN, so I've just been making new emails and exploiting the free trial service for a certain VPN client whenever I want to torrent something (which isn't very often). Their support chat was down last week but it's up again so I can do that.
>>
>>237532

What kind of pussy are you? Just torrent it without a VPN, nobody is going to give a shit about a 10 year old movie, and even if they did I doubt they'd check the hive in the 10 minutes you take to download it. You sound like you have never even torrented before, Christ.
>>
>>237540
I have before, and I've gotten a warning from my ISP before. Better safe than sorry, right?
>>
>>237532
firefox. flash player disabled, ublock
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.