[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good laptop for 598,05 EUR? Acer Aspire E5-575G 15,6"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Is this a good laptop for 598,05 EUR?

Acer Aspire E5-575G 15,6"

GeForce 940MX
Core i5-7200U
6GB RAM
256GB SSD
>>
>>236994
Only if you put a bigger SSD in there when you get it. The card makes you think it's for gaming, but you'd run out of hard drive space in a matter of weeks.
>>
>>236994
>940
No.

If you see Nvidia 9x0 in any laptop's specs, that means it's old stock that's been floating around since before the 10x0s came out, and they're hoping an idiot will take it off their hands at near full price.

Don't be their idiot.

Hold onto your dick for a month, and get one with a 1050 in. That's right, the exact same 1050 as you'd find in a desktop.
>>
>>236994

I have a very similar model with the i5 and it's slow as fuck, even after all their bloatware has been removed.
>>
>>236994
for that price you cant get any better. don't listen to those idiots. literally every site lists that as the ebst budget laptop on the market. you can even play recent games on medium to low settings on that
>>
>>236994
every laptop in that price range has a 920 or worse graphics card, so if that's your budget, it's the best you can get.

However, if you can spend an extra 100€, there are some better options.
>>
>>237139
>literally every site lists that as the ebst budget laptop on the market. you can even play recent games on medium to low
You were their idiot, weren't you?
>>
>>237164
Kind genius, can you please link me a better laptop with that price or lower? You can't, right? Fuck off idiot
>>
>>237171
Like I said, wait for the shitty 9x0s to get flushed out the channel.

You seem affronted to see a spade being called a spade. Don't tell me you bought one of these turkeys?

Enjoying owning an example from the very final generation of laptops that suck at gaming?

When you see the people who waited til January and paid less for more by a margin not seen since the Pentium 4 got taken round the back and shot, you can say to them "at least my doorstop is a piece of history".
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.