[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck Kill La Kill was so much better than I'd expected!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: s3Rx15w.jpg (238KB, 1920x1967px) Image search: [Google]
s3Rx15w.jpg
238KB, 1920x1967px
Holy fuck Kill La Kill was so much better than I'd expected! I started it fairly skeptical, like 'meh, another pervy anime with typical action sequences and powering up, i'm not even into pervy hald naked girl animes like that im more into typical shonen, but everyone suggests it so what the hell"

But fucking shit, was I wrong, I quickly fell in love with the characters, the music was amazing, they knew how to sweep me off my feet and keep my emotions pumping, whether it was that eerie bitch Nui, a funny bit, the action sequences were pleasing, the creepy satsuki dictator bitch, or the fan service with ryoku's pussy basically bulging out, or ragyo p much raping satsuki

What are some similar ones to watch to fill the void in my heart?

Also, the ending was perfect, but i still wish they'd make a spinoff, or maybe some sort of prequel
>>
>>226654
gurren lagan made by the same people is very similar
also have you watched the making of kill la kill yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5LbtfuJlJ8
>>
>>226672
here's a few others
Prison School (ecchi with action the plot is pretty good and is funny as hell)
FLCL (very short but new season in coming)
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt (western artstyle comedy/dictatorship/fighting)
Dead Leaves (crazy artstyle same director)
Kyousou Giga (female mc similar artstyle)
>>
>>226672
Also all of trigger's stuff like inferno cop, luluco an p&s
>>
>>226654
Wow, you actually fell for the meme? Well, since you liked that, I would say go to Hot Topic and watch whatever they have merch for. Its pretty much the same level of quality.
>>
>>226654
Gurren Lagann, it's literally Kill la Kill but good.
>>
If you're diggin all the latest US government scandals (e.g. Pizzagate), you should see Speed Grapher LOL
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.