[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my UPS made a buzzing sound for about 4 or 5 seconds and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: apc-back-ups-1400va-230v.jpg (148KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
apc-back-ups-1400va-230v.jpg
148KB, 800x800px
So my UPS made a buzzing sound for about 4 or 5 seconds and the On Line led flickered a few times.

The thing didn't come with an user's manual and I couldn't manage to find any help on the interwebs, so I don't know if I should worry or not.

If anyone could enlighten me I'd really appreciate it.

Pic related.
>>
Does it have a serial/USB/network port?

Connect to it and run whatever diagnostics software available.
>>
>>222343
Some UPS are prone to overheating if you're using half of the outlets on appliances that require a lot of power for a long time. The buzzing is the stress of the fan trying to cool the inner workings. If this is the case try to turn a of the connections off or disconnect them when you're not using them because it is a fire hazard.
>>
>>222362
I'll give that a try.

>>222373
I'm only using one outlet, the one my PC's connected to.

Also this is the first time it happened since i got it (beggining of September). Didn't do anything peculiar today either, just turned the PC on and started doing usual work.
>>
Just type in the make and model and search google for a manual, dumbfuck.
Christ, faggots like you can't even find your ass with a mirror and somebody helping you.
>>
>>222405
If you bothered to read, you'd see that I searched for info and found nothing. If you can't suggest any solution then stfu and go waste your time elsewhere.
>>
>>222405

This is a "request" board.

If you just want to insult people go to /pol/ or /tv/.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.