[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone link me to a LEGIT torrent site to download this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Can anyone link me to a LEGIT torrent site to download this movie? Its called the girl with all the gifts.
>pic related
>>
If you didn't find any torrent links, that would be because it was released September 2016. Maybe wait until the DVD or BluRay is out and available to purchase.
>>
>>217083

> watching that crap after they made melanie black

Fuck jews, man. Why must they ruin everything?
>>
>>217083

Read the book while you wait. It's worth it.
>>
>>217144

I notice you don't complain about Helen Justineau being whitewashed.

Fuck /pol/, man. Why must they ruin everything?
>>
>>217182

I also didn't complain about the other soldier (the younger one who's not Parks) got blacked. They literally turned two characters black and one white. Why do jews want to shoehorn blacks into everything?
>>
>>217183

Who cares about side characters?

In the book he's pretty pointless and he dies by being stupid. I would have thought that you would like that kind of character to be black. Fucking /pol/, man, too retarded to be consistent about what they complain about.
>>
>>217185

You know what I would have liked? For the producers to leave the characters' backgrounds alone. Justineau was fine being a black woman. Melanie was fine being a pale white girl. In the book, Melanie reflects on how her name doesn't fit her because it means "of dark skin" while she is very pale. Are they going to name that disgusting little niglet "Alba"?

I'm tired of having to watch niggers being shoehorned into everything.
>>
>>217196

>You know what I would have liked? For the producers to leave the characters' backgrounds alone.

I would have liked that too, but not because I'm a racist piece of shit. When an author creates a world and populates it he does it in a way that has connections between characters.
>>
>>217206

I'm not racist, nor do I care if you call me that. That word has lost all of its meaning thanks to stupid shits like you. I'm just tired of having to watch niggers in everything these days because not having at least 1 in 3 characters be black is apparently racist even thought they make only ~14% of the American population.

If I'm watching a movie set in Japan, I expect to see mostly Japanese people. If I'm watching a movie set in Mexico, I expect to see mostly Mexican people. If I'm watching a movie set in a post-apocalyptic countryside England, I sure as hell do not expect to see 50% blacks on screen. You can eat shit.
>>
Audiobook: https://thepiratebay (.) org/torrent/12275322/M.R._Carey_-_The_Girl_with_All_the_Gifts

e-Book: https://thepiratebay (.) org/torrent/11674604/The_Girl_With_All_The_Gifts_-_M._R._Carey

Probably the best you're going to get until a shitty cam or DVDrip
>>
>>217211
How do you know blacks in England don't have a greater chance of surviving the apocalypse? :^)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.